CREEKWOOD VS. FAIRVIEW!

downtheline

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if creekwood dont play as a team.......... They will beat Fairview as bad as they want.

No way. This will be a close game. Fairview has played a tough schedule losing to three solid teams. Page who is 3A and might make the playoffs in that region, MP a single A semifinalist, and Hickman County who will likely only lose only one game in regular season, if that as they moved down from a tough 4A region to 2A. If that's not bad enough, Fairview has to play two teams better than Creekwood (DCA and Lewis County) before their schedule gets soft. Their first 6 games are brutal, but they will likely win the last 4 region games and make the playoffs as a #3 seed. This is their best chance to win one of the first 6 games. I'm going with Fairview in a close one.

No way. This will be a close game. Fairview has played a tough schedule losing to three solid teams. Page who is 3A and might make the playoffs in that region, MP a single A semifinalist, and Hickman County who will likely only lose only one game in regular season, if that as they moved down from a tough 4A region to 2A. If that's not bad enough, Fairview has to play two teams better than Creekwood (DCA and Lewis County) before their schedule gets soft. Their first 6 games are brutal, but they will likely win the last 4 region games and make the playoffs as a #3 seed. This is their best chance to win one of the first 6 games. I'm going with Fairview in a close one.

Well you just better hope CW keeps playing like they are which is horrible..... because if they ever decided to play it wouldnt be a game at all... Cw needs to man up, get some leadership going, and show that they want to win and they can be unstopable....I know...I see the talent they have...Everyone does for that matter..but the problem is they are to worried about looking good and not concentrating on playing as a team....

MAN UP CW, AND YOU CAN BE UNSTOPABLE!!!!!

I hope Fairview has improved since they played Page. Page was so young and showed really nothing against Lipscomb (0-38 and it could have been much, much worse). It appeared to me that Page is not as good as they were a year ago. It will be a far stretch for Page to make the Playoffs. I'll be rooting for Region 5 3A Creek Wood in this game.

I hope Fairview has improved since they played Page. Page was so young and showed really nothing against Lipscomb (0-38 and it could have been much, much worse). It appeared to me that Page is not as good as they were a year ago. It will be a far stretch for Page to make the Playoffs. I'll be rooting for Region 5 3A Creek Wood in this game.

Im always for 5-3a!!!!

Any word on Dollards shoulder for CW????? Help me out Turtle???

I really like the staffs for both teams. Both teams coaches are first class induviduals who I really enjoy seeing through the course of fall practice (annual scrimmage with Fairview) and during the season (region game with Creek Wood). WITH THAT SAID THOUGH I TOO AM GOING TO BE BIASED TOWARD THE REGION TEAM!!!!

Creek Wood: 21

Fairview: 20