OS Vs. Coalfield

RCSportsStringer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we're gonna see a whole lot of passing tonight given the conditions, plus Coalfield has NO passing game to begin with. Could be an interesting game and I think OS is gonna be out for blood after last year so toss the predictions out the window because this one could go either way. For once, I'm not gonna make a prediction because it's too close to call.

How is the weather in Coalfield today? They have no passing game so weather doesn't matter there, but they have had a problem fumbling this year..... Playing on the wet field will be a nice test for Coalfields backfield. BTW If I was coaching at Coalfield, Sean Armes would be starting hands down. Whats his stats compared to JK? I don't think I've seen JK break a run more than 20 yards this year and SA has broken quite a few, even a 70+ against a good Oneida team.

I don't think we're gonna see a whole lot of passing tonight given the conditions, plus Coalfield has NO passing game to begin with. Could be an interesting game and I think OS is gonna be out for blood after last year so toss the predictions out the window because this one could go either way. For once, I'm not gonna make a prediction because it's too close to call.

You gonna be there my friend ?

How is the weather in Coalfield today? They have no passing game so weather doesn't matter there, but they have had a problem fumbling this year..... Playing on the wet field will be a nice test for Coalfields backfield. BTW If I was coaching at Coalfield, Sean Armes would be starting hands down. Whats his stats compared to JK? I don't think I've seen JK break a run more than 20 yards this year and SA has broken quite a few, even a 70+ against a good Oneida team.

I would have to agree with you ... There is a few other changes id make in the backfield as well but ill keep them to myself ...

Its rained all day ... but we have had about an hour now with no rain