OS Vs. Coalfield

RCSportsStringer

Pigskinguru what are you talking about? Have another sit down and not practice? I ASKED YOU WHO WAS JEALOUS? WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING THAT DIDNT? I mean sounds like to me like you was a "player, coach, fan, mommy, and daddy on that team" Your making no sense....... giving my opinion makes me not respect anyone? My opinion is this, Coalfield needs a new offensive cord. Anyone that knows a lick about football can tell you that. Coalfield needs to put Melton at QB, does no good to spread him out and not get him the ball. He can hand off just as good as the other kid, which is what they are doing now.

I agree with RC, the players on that team except a "few" have some very bad attitudes. Coach isnt what he used to be, I think that 1999 season took a big hit on him, but when the kids are walking all around on the field and looking up in the stands at girls every minute or to, its hard to "want" to coach kids who dont want to give their all. I'm not saying its right or wrong what he's doing...... I dunno anything just whats said on here about him.

BTW I loved seeing that back field change last Friday.... Glad to see JK doing whats best for that team, shows a lot of character in doing that. Coalfield could have kept it closer in my opinion, they missed way to many tackles. Midway was the better team, but not by more than 21points. Coalfield just quit once Midway got up by 14.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to get on here and say that im sorry for the earlier comment bout "haney and melton......so untrue" that was my mother speaking. also replying to the matter that fearbong had earlier addressed about JK running the ball to much, i am "JK", or JK being in the wrong position i would like to apologize for all those things and say that i have no problem with our offensive co. but i dont call the plays i just execute them to the best of my abilities. i also agree with the fact that shawn armes should be the starting tailback, as he is the one with the big play ability and is also a better natural runner than me. I would also like to add that being @ 239 lbs. i dont see me breaking many 80 yard runs and see myself better contributing to the team at the fullback position and spelling armes and armes at tailback. and as for coach k, showstoppa47, i respect him more than a lot of other people in my life and he might have had more influence than a lot of people but any one that has ever played for coach k knows that he has always hung his head when he gets down by a touchdown because he hates to lose. good luck at the big UT fearbong and i hope to see you and your ladyfriend at the game cheering for us. Go jackets! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

[/font][/size]I just wanted to get on here and say that im sorry for the earlier comment bout "haney and melton......so untrue" that was my mother speaking. also replying to the matter that fearbong had earlier addressed about JK running the ball to much, i am "JK", or JK being in the wrong position i would like to apologize for all those things and say that i have no problem with our offensive co. but i dont call the plays i just execute them to the best of my abilities. i also agree with the fact that shawn armes should be the starting tailback, as he is the one with the big play ability and is also a better natural runner than me. I would also like to add that being @ 239 lbs. i dont see me breaking many 80 yard runs and see myself better contributing to the team at the fullback position and spelling armes and armes at tailback. and as for coach k, showstoppa47, i respect him more than a lot of other people in my life and he might have had more influence than a lot of people but any one that has ever played for coach k knows that he has always hung his head when he gets down by a touchdown because he hates to lose. good luck at the big UT fearbong and i hope to see you and your ladyfriend at the game cheering for us. Go jackets! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I just wanted to get on here and say that im sorry for the earlier comment bout "haney and melton......so untrue" that was my mother speaking. also replying to the matter that fearbong had earlier addressed about JK running the ball to much, i am "JK", or JK being in the wrong position i would like to apologize for all those things and say that i have no problem with our offensive co. but i dont call the plays i just execute them to the best of my abilities. i also agree with the fact that shawn armes should be the starting tailback, as he is the one with the big play ability and is also a better natural runner than me. I would also like to add that being @ 239 lbs. i dont see me breaking many 80 yard runs and see myself better contributing to the team at the fullback position and spelling armes and armes at tailback. and as for coach k, showstoppa47, i respect him more than a lot of other people in my life and he might have had more influence than a lot of people but any one that has ever played for coach k knows that he has always hung his head when he gets down by a touchdown because he hates to lose. good luck at the big UT fearbong and i hope to see you and your ladyfriend at the game cheering for us. Go jackets! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

VERY WELL SAID I BELIVE WE CAN TURN AROUND THIS SEASON AND GO DEEP INTO THE PLAYOFFS, BUT WE ARE GOIONG TO HAVE TO COME TOGETHER AS TEAM AND NOT WORRY BOUT WHO'S GETTING THE BALL AND WHO'S NOT