OS Vs. Coalfield

RCSportsStringer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OS didn't have 250 rushing yards in the second half. They only had around 169 for the entire game with Curtis Davis being the workhorse with a 107 yard and two touchdown performance. OS showed a lot of guts and determination last night and definitely earned a hard-fought "W".

I must have heard it wrong, that's why I stated they were unofficial results.

What's up with Coalfield? I have seen both teams play this year and I thought Coalfield would win hands down. Maybe Coalfield should bring back the offensive coordinator from last year. After 4 games they have only scored 62 points, only 29 if you take away the 33 against the 0-3 bulldogs. Several games last year they scored that many in the first half.

I was told that after the Oneida game coach Kris didn't even come to practice or school until Thursday /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> ???

as far as coalfield only having haney and melton from last year...so untrue...so maybe you should get your facts straight

i say true..thats all they have really besides william and shawn armes...haney is the best linebacker on the team not saying a whole lot..melton is the only true returning starter from last year..i was at the game and him and armes were the only threats on the team as far as offense goes..armes made some great runs while melton made some great catches..so my opinion thats it for coalfield good luck though...

Well said "evilslayer7110." I also seen something talking about the offensive cord. The reason the old one left was to coach middle school, + Coalfield is somewhat political...... He knew who was would start at certain positions and it wouldnt have went well with some mommies and daddies. I'm not saying he was great, but he put the ball where it needed to be, in the hands of his play makers. Coalfields offense this year is a joke, they run JK right 2x, then quick pitch to Sean Armes, then try a long pass to NM that Ive only seen completed 1x. Seems to me those boys have other things on their minds through the week than football <--- the kids on the team know what I'm talking about. There are to many individuals on that team this year, and to many players "playing the wrong position" or not "starting in the right position." Whats the point of having your best athlete line up at WR if you cant get him the ball? Looks like Coalfield will start 1-4 this year, this group of seniors have only lost 7 games in the 3 years before. I feel for Coach K down in Coalfield....... "Very few" kids on that team have what you need to win games against good oppents "HEART"I sat on the sideline at the Oneida game and called the plays just based on how the kids broke the huddle and formation, I was right about 75% of the time. Thats without watching film like other teams will do.......