Success!

jabbo

Ok folks - jabbo is now immortalized in the signatures of not one but THE TWO premier coacht posters on this board!! The honor is incredible! I mean, I can't describe what it's like to know that I CONSTANTLY occupy the thoughts of these two incredibly deep thinkers! I mean, one poster gave up his own personal truth concerning women and fish just to make room to immortalize me!

All coacht posters should carefully study these two - learn how you can appear to have intelligence and authority just by being nasty! Someone on the board you don't like? Learn from the masters how to run the miscreant off! They revel in their previous successes - simply pm them and they'll be more than happy to regale you with how entertaining it is to be mean and nasty without fear of retribution since they remain anonymous!!! If you're interested in the personal lives of total strangers they'll be more than happy to share any gossip they have!

I tell you - I'm not sure I deserve the honor. I feel so.......special!

Thanks Dandy and Tex! You've turned a otherwise mundane day into a day to remember!!!!

Jabbo, you are special, no argument here.

But to be accurate regarding my signature, when you ran away from the boards after your wife publically outted you for your behavior, that is when I put it on my signature. So I doubt that I ran you off, you were already gone.

You have to talk to Dandy about his honors.

you sure are an angry man.

Jabbo, you are special, no argument here.

But to be accurate regarding my signature, when you ran away from the boards after your wife publically outted you for your behavior, that is when I put it on my signature. So I doubt that I ran you off, you were already gone.

You have to talk to Dandy about his honors.

you sure are an angry man.

No tex, not angry - I'm honored! You and dandy have honored me - very few people in my life think about me as much as y'all do! I'm still not sure why you think about me so much, but I now recognize it as an honor since you two are the premier posters on this board!

And no, you didn't run me off - you could never run me off tex - I like you too much!!!!!!!!

No tex, not angry - I'm honored! You and dandy have honored me - very few people in my life think about me as much as y'all do! I'm still not sure why you think about me so much, but I now recognize it as an honor since you two are the premier posters on this board!

And no, you didn't run me off - you could never run me off tex - I like you too much!!!!!!!!

I like you too Jabbo.

But you need to re-read my post. Your wife ran you off. I never had a doubt that I did or did not, I knew I did not. I have never done anything that would run you off.

It has been my pleasure to honor both you and Titan in my signature, as you both have been instrumental in the education of Cowboy, and you deserve such a place of prominence.

I am glad you are back for some more high level discussions.

I like you too Jabbo.

But you need to re-read my post. Your wife ran you off. I never had a doubt that I did or did not, I knew I did not. I have never done anything that would run you off.

It has been my pleasure to honor both you and Titan in my signature, as you both have been instrumental in the education of Cowboy, and you deserve such a place of prominence.

I am glad you are back for some more high level discussions.

Be sure to go vote in my poll! You'll probably be getting some pms from folks asking you how they should vote.

Ok folks - jabbo is now immortalized in the signatures of not one but THE TWO premier coacht posters on this board!! The honor is incredible! I mean, I can't describe what it's like to know that I CONSTANTLY occupy the thoughts of these two incredibly deep thinkers! I mean, one poster gave up his own personal truth concerning women and fish just to make room to immortalize me!

All coacht posters should carefully study these two - learn how you can appear to have intelligence and authority just by being nasty! Someone on the board you don't like? Learn from the masters how to run the miscreant off! They revel in their previous successes - simply pm them and they'll be more than happy to regale you with how entertaining it is to be mean and nasty without fear of retribution since they remain anonymous!!! If you're interested in the personal lives of total strangers they'll be more than happy to share any gossip they have!

I tell you - I'm not sure I deserve the honor. I feel so.......special!

Thanks Dandy and Tex! You've turned a otherwise mundane day into a day to remember!!!!

jabs, the honor is all mine. Some of our fine posters have shared stories of individuals that met certain fates when they made the foolish and unwise decisions to leave their loved ones for another. They worry, as I do, that the same trap may befall the unwise.As those posters, I feel there is an educational opportunity here that can be beneficial to those who may feel thier lives would be better if they chose to leave their families...... Thus, my new sig....It is not meant to be funny, it is a lesson.

And in this lesson, I believe it will be you and CU that will be studied by those on the boards, jabs. Not me,not tex, but you. I make no bones about it, I certainly do not want others to follow your path. You and CU are the height of hypocricy. Both took advantage of a message board to form an immoral relationship......And now you act as if nothing has happened.....Frankly, I fear for others here. Hey, you and your cohort have done it once (that we know).....Set up a meeting from a message board...not knowing the other....The age,sex, minor...nothing.....If you do not believe there is a lesson to be taught here, you are sadly mistaken.

Message boards are great places to mingle......with words only. There are stories about predators everyday in the papers.....Yes, there is a tremendous lesson to be learned here. Heck, your indiscreations here "only" destroyed families...The next may lose a life.

In closing, I'll make the same promise I have made before. I'll be the first to apologize, profusely, if this is not true...If this is a Titan moment. I hope this is one big, fat joke on me..... I'll man up.

The coacht family should be proud and honored to have someone like you as their moral compass....their ethical leader....their....dare I say it.....father and doctor!

The resolve you have shown to bear such a heavy burden is evident in your posts, dandy.

Keep up the good work. We all love you!!!!

The coacht family should be proud and honored to have someone like you as their moral compass....their ethical leader....their....dare I say it.....father and doctor!

The resolve you have shown to bear such a heavy burden is evident in your posts, dandy.

Keep up the good work. We all love you!!!!

Wonder if the Coach T family is proud and honored to have someone like you....I would say moral compass and ethical leader, but no need to exaggerate.

Maybe the famous Cowboy Up proclamation is appropriate about now.... saving individuals one at a time.

So nice of you to ignore any lesson here. Hopefully, your jilted kids won't find their happiness thru an inquisitive person on a keyboard.

Announcements