Who does Waverly play this week?

GATORBAIT07

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waverly plays Hickman County and they will have a few of their guys back. Some of the ones back are not totally healthy but I think Hickman will have too much for them to stop. I don't think it will be a blow out simply because some time this year, the old Waverly will return and it is Homecoming. I say Hickman wins by 14. Either way, I will hold out for an upset. Would be nice considering they let Stewart County upset them last week.

Waverly plays Hickman County and they will have a few of their guys back. Some of the ones back are not totally healthy but I think Hickman will have too much for them to stop. I don't think it will be a blow out simply because some time this year, the old Waverly will return and it is Homecoming. I say Hickman wins by 14. Either way, I will hold out for an upset. Would be nice considering they let Stewart County upset them last week.

That want an upset. Waverly was set for a down year, the only reason they had a chance to be a playoff team was of the region they were in. The same reason Harpeth has a shot at the playoffs.

You call 36-0 an upset.Maybe an upset stomach.It is ok to be for your team,but give credit where credit is due.SC must be pretty good.I did not see the game,but 36 points is pretty dang good against a team you have never beaten.Just give a winning team some credit and QUIT making excuses in hopes of trying to make yourself and those around you feel better.

Waverly plays Hickman county ............ no matter how many guys they have back it will not be a challenge for the bulldogs............ dont make excuses.... Hickman will pound them into submission as bad as they want, lucky for Waverly, Swenson will probably show some mercy after the half.

I truly hope I'm there when Hickman Co gets what's coming to them. What I would not have given to have played the Bulldogs in the Huntingdon Jamboree...somebody needs to be taken down a notch and I bet Lewis co is just the team to do it

I truly hope I'm there when Hickman Co gets what's coming to them. What I would not have given to have played the Bulldogs in the Huntingdon Jamboree...somebody needs to be taken down a notch and I bet Lewis co is just the team to do it

I agree. Wholeheartedly. But I don't blame the team. I blame the big talkers on here. It will happen, then the alphabet soup that they see in the first round of the playoffs should take care of that also.

I agree. Wholeheartedly. But I don't blame the team. I blame the big talkers on here. It will happen, then the alphabet soup that they see in the first round of the playoffs should take care of that also.

Dont be to bold Camden Guys....you too will run into the ABC region.....let the Bulldogs have a good year and let them be proud of their accomplishments....you can bet Swenson is taking one game at a time....We will all fall victim to the private schools....except Alcoa....Let the boys of HC have their fun they deserve it....and so do the "big talking" fans they have paid their due!!!! As for LC that game is too far away to call!!!!