Who does Waverly play this week?

GATORBAIT07

Dont be to bold Camden Guys....you too will run into the ABC region.....let the Bulldogs have a good year and let them be proud of their accomplishments....you can bet Swenson is taking one game at a time....We will all fall victim to the private schools....except Alcoa....Let the boys of HC have their fun they deserve it....and so do the "big talking" fans they have paid their due!!!! As for LC that game is too far away to call!!!!

I don't really care if you have had a losing season every year since your granpa played, it's still shows a lack of class to get on here and say that 'someone won't be a challenge, coach might take mercy at the half, we're going to pound you into submission as bad as we want'. Especially against someone like Waverly. Come on. Saying it against someone like Lewis co. is a totally different thing, but to say it against a team that's coming off a blowout loss to Stewart Co, and hasn't even scored yet? Wow.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont be to bold Camden Guys....you too will run into the ABC region.....let the Bulldogs have a good year and let them be proud of their accomplishments....you can bet Swenson is taking one game at a time....We will all fall victim to the private schools....except Alcoa....Let the boys of HC have their fun they deserve it....and so do the "big talking" fans they have paid their due!!!! As for LC that game is too far away to call!!!!

Having a good year and being proud of your accomplishments is all well and good....being tacky and cocky is something else. I'm glad Swenson has turned it around for HC cause he's a good guy, a smart coach and the players deserve success....and they also deserve fans with a little more class to support their team.

Having a good year and being proud of your accomplishments is all well and good....being tacky and cocky is something else. I'm glad Swenson has turned it around for HC cause he's a good guy, a smart coach and the players deserve success....and they also deserve fans with a little more class to support their team.

Just for the record I have said nothing about pounding anyone....I for one am from HC and I know we have not pounded anyone for a long time. I just think the people are so fired up that they are just glad they have something to talk about. I agree it is not good to say those things, my thing was you all were being just as bold with your statements too. Good luck to Camden and Coach Ward and Blow, they are good coaches and men as well. I guess the thing we need to realize is that we are talking about kids from the age of 14-18 no matter if it is good or bad they are still kids

Waverly plays Hickman county ............ no matter how many guys they have back it will not be a challenge for the bulldogs............ dont make excuses.... Hickman will pound them into submission as bad as they want, lucky for Waverly, Swenson will probably show some mercy after the half.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought this guy has declared his loyalty to East Hickman in the past.....

First of all let me say congratulations to Hickman County on a well played game. Second let me congratulate Waverly on a good game. You played toe to toe with those guys in the first half. I think it sort of surprised them.

Great drive to put your first points on the board. Yes, before you Hickman guys get on here, it was against your second team defense, but after all, it was our second and third teamers doing the scoring.

I do think it was uncalled for for Coach Swenson to go for 2 when it was 26-0.

Now Hickman will go to the playoffs, I see them finishing second to Lewis County. But when playoff time comes Hickman will have trouble simply because they have no passing game. A good team will and can stop your running. Waverly did several times tonight, just not enough.

Hickman might want to enjoy these next two years because they have their same players that played with them on their AAAA team. But after that, all bets are off. And that my friends is when the coach will probably bolt. Don't know if it will be Alcoa, but he will probably bolt, because pay back is bad. Hickman is the best team we have played so far this year, but we will play 3 teams later that are better, Lewis County, Camden and Huntingdon.

Finally, Waverly has this coming week off and I say you will see a totally different Tiger team after they get back some players and lick their wounds.

You call 36-0 an upset.Maybe an upset stomach.It is ok to be for your team,but give credit where credit is due.SC must be pretty good.I did not see the game,but 36 points is pretty dang good against a team you have never beaten.Just give a winning team some credit and QUIT making excuses in hopes of trying to make yourself and those around you feel better.

Yes, upset. No one can remember SC ever beating Waverly. And I say upset because if both teams are fully healthy, Waverly wins it hands down. That's no doubt. SC didn't have to go the full length of the field on their drives considering Waverly turned it over 5 times. And that was against Waverly's second teamers. Go find someone else to hassle.

First of all let me say congratulations to Hickman County on a well played game. Second let me congratulate Waverly on a good game. You played toe to toe with those guys in the first half. I think it sort of surprised them.

Great drive to put your first points on the board. Yes, before you Hickman guys get on here, it was against your second team defense, but after all, it was our second and third teamers doing the scoring.

I do think it was uncalled for for Coach Swenson to go for 2 when it was 26-0.

Now Hickman will go to the playoffs, I see them finishing second to Lewis County. But when playoff time comes Hickman will have trouble simply because they have no passing game. A good team will and can stop your running. Waverly did several times tonight, just not enough.

Hickman might want to enjoy these next two years because they have their same players that played with them on their AAAA team. But after that, all bets are off. And that my friends is when the coach will probably bolt. Don't know if it will be Alcoa, but he will probably bolt, because pay back is bad. Hickman is the best team we have played so far this year, but we will play 3 teams later that are better, Lewis County, Camden and Huntingdon.

Finally, Waverly has this coming week off and I say you will see a totally different Tiger team after they get back some players and lick their wounds.

So if they are one deminsional does this mean Harpeth has a shot at Hickman???? I didnt think so til this post.

So if they are one deminsional does this mean Harpeth has a shot at Hickman???? I didnt think so til this post.

If Harpeth can put some first downs together and play good defense, yeah, I think so. Hickman's backs are really good especially #2 Sowell. We just didn't have the numbers to stay with them. They play a different offensive and defensive line so they have time to rest. I believe you guys did some of that too. They aren't going to pass it on you. They tried 2 or 3 passes last night but looked really bad doing it. One should have been picked off but the defender dropped it.

Offensively I would say Harpeth is overall better since they can pass and run. Their lines are what makes the difference for them. We played them very competitively in the first half but the second half began with a rash of turnovers that we can't afford to have( 4 in third qtr).

So in saying all this, Harpeth could beat Hickman provided they move the ball and keep their offense off the field. They don't hit you with too many big plays but 5 & 6 yard you to death and then all of a sudden pop one open. If you stop Sowell, that would go a long way to winning.

By the way, what happened to Harpeth last night?

If Harpeth can put some first downs together and play good defense, yeah, I think so. Hickman's backs are really good especially #2 Sowell. We just didn't have the numbers to stay with them. They play a different offensive and defensive line so they have time to rest. I believe you guys did some of that too. They aren't going to pass it on you. They tried 2 or 3 passes last night but looked really bad doing it. One should have been picked off but the defender dropped it.

Offensively I would say Harpeth is overall better since they can pass and run. Their lines are what makes the difference for them. We played them very competitively in the first half but the second half began with a rash of turnovers that we can't afford to have( 4 in third qtr).

So in saying all this, Harpeth could beat Hickman provided they move the ball and keep their offense off the field. They don't hit you with too many big plays but 5 & 6 yard you to death and then all of a sudden pop one open. If you stop Sowell, that would go a long way to winning.

By the way, what happened to Harpeth last night?

Turnovers, couldn't get the passing game down, but I believe they will fix that. ER got a safety on a bad punt snap, but it was over by half time. They got down quick and could not get back up. If they can get up early then they can contend. But I think if a lead gets up by more than 10 then it is hard for the indians to find that strength, with all they have been through. I think that strength is still one year away though. I think Harpeth actually got there first unsportsmanlike conduct last night. Lets keep those down, and keep up your heads indians. You are still 2-1.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought this guy has declared his loyalty to East Hickman in the past.....

Yes fool, you are correct my loyalty lies with east, when we are playing each other, but outside of that circle I hope the Bulldogs win every game...... That # 2 Sowell they are talking about I have known since he was a baby. I know many of those kids thier whole lives, . But my loyalty is with East .....So what is your point?