Elizabethton vs Sullivan central

clonekid

I have to disagree with playing price at fullback, sure he would be good at it because he is one of the more physical players on the team........... However he has already proven he is the best TAILBACK on the team, so why move him......... "If its not broke, dont fix it........

ok so hes the best RB on the team running 58 yards o ok thought i would put in my suggestion and say 21 is and i would bet alot of people would agree "he was broke but they fixed him" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so hes the best RB on the team running 58 yards o ok thought i would put in my suggestion and say 21 is and i would bet alot of people would agree "he was broke but they fixed him" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yeah on EXACTLY five carries!!!!!!! sure carr is fast but he couldnt carry price's jock strap....... and EVERYONE will agree with me!!!!!!!! WOW he has a better 40 time.... Lets just go ahead and make him all state..HAHAHAHAHA

yeah on EXACTLY five carries!!!!!!! sure carr is fast but he couldnt carry price's jock strap....... and EVERYONE will agree with me!!!!!!!! WOW he has a better 40 time.... Lets just go ahead and make him all state..HAHAHAHAHA

try 14 carries there know what you are talking bout before you speak your THOUGHT about things UNTIL he proves hes better ill go with THE COACHES on this one /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

try 14 carries there know what you are talking bout before you speak your THOUGHT about things UNTIL he proves hes better ill go with THE COACHES on this one /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah you sound just like the coaches in that you cant see past your nose........ He has proved it time after time. And its nice to see we have another politician........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah you sound just like the coaches in that you cant see past your nose........ He has proved it time after time. And its nice to see we have another politician........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You show me the tape and ill agree with you /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> and its sounds like we have someone who might be jelous

You show me the tape and ill agree with you /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> and its sounds like we have someone who might be jelous

You mean "jealous"!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !!!!! and no i just know a good football player when I see one!!!!!!!!

You mean "jealous"!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !!!!! and no i just know a good football player when I see one!!!!!!!!

yea hes a good football player never said that at all but i also beleive that 21 is a threat playmaker in the backfield /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

yea hes a good football player never said that at all but i also beleive that 21 is a threat playmaker in the backfield /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

And he is because of his speed.... But from what ive seen #20 can make something out of nothing because he can cut and juke....... so all im sayin is i trust the ball more in his hands!!!!!!! you can guarentee yardage anytime he touches the ball!!!!!!!!!

And he is because of his speed.... But from what ive seen #20 can make something out of nothing because he can cut and juke....... so all im sayin is i trust the ball more in his hands!!!!!!! you can guarentee yardage anytime he touches the ball!!!!!!!!!

the only time i have saw 21 lose yardage is against SH and i beleive both couldnt do nothing that night until before halftime and if your saying 21 cant cut then you just need to wacth the HV and against Central in the jamboree tapes but i think both of them are the better backs in the leauge along with the JC back cause they all three play hard all the time

I though Carl Roberts was the RB at Central. In the jamboree, I am told, he was at QB. Is this correct? Just curious how this came to be. I saw him run the ball as a freshman and once last season. Thought he was a pretty good rb.

In 7th grade he was starting QB. Got moved to RB in 8th. He is a pretty good QB...better than Moretz. Anyway, Nelson made that change in the summer and he hurt his wrist in the Jamboree.