Beech@Clarksville

Golfendude

He can talk all the smack he wants he nailed this one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kenwood looks to be the one, or we just had really bad night.

Was interesting night on the boards . POOF.

Was an interesting Night in region 6 Springfield got on the board for more than 20. We expected to be in a three way tie for 1st but to our pleasant surprise we were in a 2 way tie. Portland gets blown out again. Good night in Friday night sports.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can talk all the smack he wants he nailed this one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kenwood looks to be the one, or we just had really bad night.

Was interesting night on the boards . POOF.

We tried telling you Beech is a very dangerous team. Its ok though. You guys are known for bouncing back the following week. Good Luck this week. It was Good Friday Night for everyone.

without a passing attack, starting qb is out, fumble two should be wins away already.... beech is not good... if i were coaching there would be 8 man fronts all night long... if you can tackle, they can't score... this team hasn't been very good in a long while... this region isn't very good... i don't know how good clarksville is, but if they don't fumble expect them to win by at least 14 pts.

Still saying that now? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I have to take Beech in a close game less than 3 points. Coincidence that Beech has gained the same number of yards rushing as Clarksville has allowed for the year. Northeast ran for 150 yards against Clarksville. I have watched Northeast and was to say the least not impressed by their ability to run the ball. Beech has gotten their yards on the ground against a much tougher schedule than Clarksville has played. Beech's speed in the secondary and Clarksville's lack of passing attack gives Beech the advantage also. Both teams seem to have had problems holding on to the ball. If Beech can minimize their turnovers, I have to give them the edge in what should be a very tight game. Good luck to both teams

As I stated above, the stats below only confirm what was expected of this game.

Game stats: Beech 21, Clarksville 7

Friday, September 21, 2007

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OT Total

Beech 7 0 7 7 0 21

Clarksville 7 0 0 0 0 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scoring summary

B-Cody Langston 4 run (Ryan Martin kick). C-Cameron Fletcher 25 run (Michael Allen kick). B- Langston 25 run (Martin kick). B- Langston 1 run (Martin kick).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game statistics

First downs Rushes Passing Pass yards Fumbles Punts Penalties

Beech 17 59-340 1-5-2 0 3-2 3 -33.3 0-0

Clarksville 4 21-83 1-13-0 0 1-0 7-21.0 0-0