Beech@Clarksville

Golfendude

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am picking Beech to pick up the win in this one. I picked the Buccaneers to beat Hendersonville & lose to both Kenwood & Station Camp. They did all three of these things. Beech has played a very brutal schedule and it continues in the upcoming weeks with games remaining with Clarksville, White House, Mt. Juliet, & Rossview. I believe in the end though that Coach Crabtree's bunch will be a playoff team come November. Clarksville would be a great win to start a push to the postseason.

Beech: 17

Clarksville: 14

Hey Footballen, the Governors played very well last night and had their opportunities to beat one of the upper level teams in the OVC (TSU). I believe APSU is more than ready for the OVC and if they can consistently get their players from home then they'll win the conference within the next two years (2008 & 2009).

I am picking Beech to pick up the win in this one. I picked the Buccaneers to beat Hendersonville & lose to both Kenwood & Station Camp. They did all three of these things. Beech has played a very brutal schedule and it continues in the upcoming weeks with games remaining with Clarksville, White House, Mt. Juliet, & Rossview. I believe in the end though that Coach Crabtree's bunch will be a playoff team come November. Clarksville would be a great win to start a push to the postseason.

Beech: 17

Clarksville: 14

Hey Footballen, the Governors played very well last night and had their opportunities to beat one of the upper level teams in the OVC (TSU). I believe APSU is more than ready for the OVC and if they can consistently get their players from home then they'll win the conference within the next two years (2008 & 2009).

I agree, the Bucs have played a brutal schedule lately. Helpful hint for the rest of the season: sticky gloves for every offensive player on the field........ /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

APSU is getting great talent from the mid state, and should recruit fletcher, #1, #3 all from the cats. They are studs and play hard.

However, I see the Cats by 10 in this one. Strong, powerful runners, and if they limit their flags and fumbles, and finally pass. Ganna be a long night. What offense does the Bucs Run? Remember what NW did to them last year. Could be a long night with the defensive power of the C A T S. cats cats cats.