Golfendude

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarksville in a Shutout.

42-0

Beech is not good.

That is a laugh Beech is a very good team especially when they will face an opponent with trouble holding on to the ball and a going backwards problem. Beech is a fast flowing team which will nearly kill the option attack so good luck to both teams my pick is Beech still.

easy golden /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

let them talk the smack /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

makes it a good game /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

we know who is winning /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

YES WE DO /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That is a laugh Beech is a very good team especially when they will face an opponent with trouble holding on to the ball and a going backwards problem. Beech is a fast flowing team which will nearly kill the option attack so good luck to both teams my pick is Beech still.

without a passing attack, starting qb is out, fumble two should be wins away already.... beech is not good... if i were coaching there would be 8 man fronts all night long... if you can tackle, they can't score... this team hasn't been very good in a long while... this region isn't very good... i don't know how good clarksville is, but if they don't fumble expect them to win by at least 14 pts.

mickey mouse with your game almost a month away u talkin already.

the wildcats are not worried about no little mouse. Watch how they take beech apart tonight. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Cats win big.

you talkin about someones dad from last year that will come back to bite u. sore losers u will really be upset after they get done with you this time. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To all the Beech haters out there, I have one word to say about your loss. SCOREBOARD! Can't believe you actually thought Clarksville was going to shut down Beech's running game. I am not real sure what their total rushing yards were yet but I am sure if you go back and see the earlier post in this thread I made, you will find I evidently did my homework better than most of the Clarksville faithful.

without a passing attack, starting qb is out, fumble two should be wins away already.... beech is not good... if i were coaching there would be 8 man fronts all night long... if you can tackle, they can't score... this team hasn't been very good in a long while... this region isn't very good... i don't know how good clarksville is, but if they don't fumble expect them to win by at least 14 pts.

This just in Beech by 14 and it is a final.

mickey mouse with your game almost a month away u talkin already.the wildcats are not worried about no little mouse. Watch how they take beech apart tonight. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Cats win big. you talkin about someones dad from last year that will come back to bite u. sore losers u will really be upset after they get done with you this time. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great job of taking Beech apart. Looks like they were able to put it back together before the end of the fourth quarter. Better luck next year.

First thing first. Congratulations to BEECH. You guys looked very good tonight. A well prepared football team you were this Friday night.

Way to take it to them seen it happening right from the start. Good luck to you guys on the rest of them.

NOW! Clarksville high. Coach did'nt i tell you when i first put this thread up last Friday i called what would take place tonight. If you recall i said to many distractions this week. The post i took down was on the money. And as to this team going unbeaten man start cooking my crow for me. They looked pathetic tonight. You coaches really got them ready for this one. There were a few out there working there you no what's off. It takes 11 of them to do it. Beech showed you that tonight. You could not tackle your mama tonight. I new from the beginning this one was over. Now they all know we are a POSER! Don't like it tough. Someone has to lose but when looks this ugly i can't help myself. Better get back to work Wildcats.

BEECH-21 Clarksville-7

IMPRESSIVE CHS!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's no surprise to me. Beech worked them over i give them all the credit. Is that enough for you? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

mickey mouse with your game almost a month away u talkin already.

the wildcats are not worried about no little mouse. Watch how they take beech apart tonight. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Cats win big.

you talkin about someones dad from last year that will come back to bite u. sore losers u will really be upset after they get done with you this time. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He can talk all the smack he wants he nailed this one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kenwood looks to be the one, or we just had really bad night.

Was interesting night on the boards . POOF.