Jellico @ Cosby

RockyTop4Life

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jellico will be hungry this game after the lost they had against Hampton. That game woke em up and they are now ready to win. I expect them winning by atleast 3 touchdowns.

I wouldnt count on that if I were you there young fella, Cosby has a very good "D" and the "O" is starting to come around. We had a bad night against Cloudland, missed a couple of open recievers and just didnt tackle at all, but we are getting better and unless you all have greatly improved, I dont think you can even score two or three TDs period.

CHS-14

JHS-6

Could be worse if we get our QB back.

I wouldnt count on that if I were you there young fella, Cosby has a very good "D" and the "O" is starting to come around. We had a bad night against Cloudland, missed a couple of open recievers and just didnt tackle at all, but we are getting better and unless you all have greatly improved, I dont think you can even score two or three TDs period.

CHS-14

JHS-6

Now here you are making excuses about having a bad night. Cloudland just took you to the woodshed. You were dominated on both sides of the ball on your home field. I always told you before, 9 out of 10 years, Cloudland would beat Cosby. All I have to say to Jellico is watch out for the dirty play of #85. If you get ahead, he will try to injure anyone he can.

This is going to be an interesting game for those fine young blue devils. Will they rise to the occasion and beat a team that will be physical with them or will they wilt like daisey's in the desert. Must say that Cosby looked impressive against KA friday night. Will say Jellico takes this in a close contest 28 to 13 (Oh how I hate to give a score).

the game firday was great we had both sides of the ball were clicking and we got points on the board and came back with the W. this friday is gonna be tough. im pretty sure jellico is still upset about our win against them last year on their home feild. and they would like to show us up on homecoming week. if we click like we did at kings jellico doesnt have a chance especially if we get back our QB. but if not cates did an excellent job friday cosby will win.

Now here you are making excuses about having a bad night. Cloudland just took you to the woodshed. You were dominated on both sides of the ball on your home field. I always told you before, 9 out of 10 years, Cloudland would beat Cosby. All I have to say to Jellico is watch out for the dirty play of #85. If you get ahead, he will try to injure anyone he can.

Just when I think I can start to agree with you, you ruin it. Cloudland was hungry and they played very well, but if you go back and look at the film you can see that the Eagles were in position to stop drives and prevent TDs simply by tackling. We missed more tackles that night then UT did against Cal. Again the Landers played well and DESERVED the win, but the better team was flat, made stupid mistakes in the kicking game, and was very one dimensional without Dunn at QB. With all that said, Cloudland did a nice job in getting the win, not taking anything away from the Landers but its a different game if we can complete a couple of throws that wouldve been TDs, and another thing, Grooms is far from a dirty player, he just flys around and makes hits, if the hit that everyone wants to question was do dirty, why did the HEAD ref not flag it? I mean it happened two feet away from him! Any who, good luck to Cloudland, and I still say the Eagles will continue to turn this season around continuing Friday night.

CHS-14

JHS-6

Maybe you had a "bad" night against Cloudland because of Cloudland. One question, do you have your starting QB back? If not I'd say Cosby is in for a long night.