Jellico @ Cosby

RockyTop4Life

I can't help that your team is too pitiful to make catches and tackles. That is part of the game. The better team is the Cloudland Highlanders. We dominated you on both sides of the ball. If your team can't tackle and catch, then you must be a pitiful coach and I would say that to your face. You don't want no more of Cloudland pal. My advice to you is go back to practice and get better and not spend so much time on here. Whooooooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help that your team is too pitiful to make catches and tackles. That is part of the game. The better team is the Cloudland Highlanders. We dominated you on both sides of the ball. If your team can't tackle and catch, then you must be a pitiful coach and I would say that to your face. You don't want no more of Cloudland pal. My advice to you is go back to practice and get better and not spend so much time on here. Whooooooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Well thats your opinion, but hey if you are such a great football mind why are you not coaching? Every team has bad nights and that was one of ours, I saw the tape of Cloudland at Avery Co and that was one of the most painful things I have ever seen. We played bad, you played good and congrats, but, to say I'm a pitiful coach because we have a bad night, you dont even know me Jack, Ive not put anything on here for quite sometime so because my class is busy and I dont have any papers to grade or anything else to do I figured I'd get on here and check things out, thats why I'm on here, not because I live in my mom's basement and have nothing better to do all day. Any way again congrats on the win and we'll see ya again next year, go ahead and get the excuses ready, because I gaurentee you it will be a different story. My advice to you is get out of your mom's basement and get a job WHOOOOOOO!

12&3 is the numbers your going to be hearing a lot at cosby and thats bad news for cosby because crazyness you picked wrong jellico by 2 to 3 tds good luck blue devils.

"buckner and kellogg will make cosby bowdown as you guys say lol"

How did I pick wrong? Jellico has black in their colors, unless they changed... This game is too close to call.

Just when I think I can start to agree with you, you ruin it. Cloudland was hungry and they played very well, but if you go back and look at the film you can see that the Eagles were in position to stop drives and prevent TDs simply by tackling. We missed more tackles that night then UT did against Cal. Again the Landers played well and DESERVED the win, but the better team was flat, made stupid mistakes in the kicking game, and was very one dimensional without Dunn at QB. With all that said, Cloudland did a nice job in getting the win, not taking anything away from the Landers but its a different game if we can complete a couple of throws that wouldve been TDs, and another thing, Grooms is far from a dirty player, he just flys around and makes hits, if the hit that everyone wants to question was do dirty, why did the HEAD ref not flag it? I mean it happened two feet away from him! Any who, good luck to Cloudland, and I still say the Eagles will continue to turn this season around continuing Friday night.

The "BETTER" team won. period.

You see Yoakum, that is why Cosby will never amount to anything. Here you are in the position of a teacher and talking trash on the internet. Another example of the barbaric behavior that will doom Cosby of ever being a winning program. And if you think you are going to get us next year or the next seven for that matter, you better think again. Cloudland is loaded all the way down to 5th grade. You can't beat us. Our coaches are better. (They don't spend ANY time on here) and our athletes are superior. Maybe you need to move out of your mom's bedroom. That seems to be an ongoing problem at Cosby. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well thats your opinion, but hey if you are such a great football mind why are you not coaching? Every team has bad nights and that was one of ours, I saw the tape of Cloudland at Avery Co and that was one of the most painful things I have ever seen. We played bad, you played good and congrats, but, to say I'm a pitiful coach because we have a bad night, you dont even know me Jack, Ive not put anything on here for quite sometime so because my class is busy and I dont have any papers to grade or anything else to do I figured I'd get on here and check things out, thats why I'm on here, not because I live in my mom's basement and have nothing better to do all day. Any way again congrats on the win and we'll see ya again next year, go ahead and get the excuses ready, because I gaurentee you it will be a different story. My advice to you is get out of your mom's basement and get a job WHOOOOOOO!

I thought you guys didnt trade films

everyone down in cosby thinks because cosby Won one game there great but there not they beat kings and cloudland owned them buckner and kellogg will have a field day with cosby i know i talk about those to boys a lot but im good friends with the coaches down there and ive seen these to boys on the field they have the best connection in 1a football there good together on the field look out jellico by 2

everyone down in cosby thinks because cosby Won one game there great but there not they beat kings and cloudland owned them buckner and kellogg will have a field day with cosby i know i talk about those to boys a lot but im good friends with the coaches down there and ive seen these to boys on the field they have the best connection in 1a football there good together on the field look out jellico by 2

OH MY GOD!!! If they are your friends, you need not to hang them out like that. Can you locker room material? That buckner kid completed one pass last year, and that was to me. lol. I havent ever even heard of the other kid. You couldn't have been serious when you said that. Plz think a little better before posting stuff like that.

You see Yoakum, that is why Cosby will never amount to anything. Here you are in the position of a teacher and talking trash on the internet. Another example of the barbaric behavior that will doom Cosby of ever being a winning program. And if you think you are going to get us next year or the next seven for that matter, you better think again. Cloudland is loaded all the way down to 5th grade. You can't beat us. Our coaches are better. (They don't spend ANY time on here) and our athletes are superior. Maybe you need to move out of your mom's bedroom. That seems to be an ongoing problem at Cosby. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

King, you are something else. For one, why do you take the time to decipher every person behind their screen name? For two, you pout for a year, go into hiding, and CHANGE YOUR NAME because you were ASHAMED to be a lander. Thats not a real fan. Also, Yoakum has forgot more football than you'll ever know. The ongoing problem on your mountain is that you people are too red and about ten years behind the rest of the world. Id be embarrassed to call myself a lander. I bet you guys are loving the achy breaky heart about right now.

Ok Jody. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I'm going to go real slow so you can understand. Coach Yoakum signed his name at the end of one of his posts last year. Thats not hard to decipher. Second, my original screen name was banned last year during basketball season because of a fued with the Creekers. What can I say? I guess I'm just bad. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Third, if I was willing to take a BIG pay cut, I would out coach anyone on your staff. Fourth, No one could ever be ashamed to be a Lander, because overall we've had one of the winningest programs in the state and we have stock piles of regional championships and a silver ball in our trophy case. Does Cosby have any? NO. And Fifth, if we are ten years behind the rest of the world, I wouldn't be on the internet right now typing all of this. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OHHHH myyy!! How hard it is to be humble. Whooooooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Now Jody, you study this post real close. I know it may go over your head, but thats only because your 5'4. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />