Daniel Boone @ Volunteer

formerblazer

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East may have been in the picture early. Not now, with all the injuries. Even those close to the program have eluded to the fact they are looking down the road for a serious push. I'm not saying they are giving up, so don't jump on this statement to fast. I'm just saying injuries and rules violations may have put them from 1st to 4th or even out. To early to tell.

East may have been in the picture early. Not now, with all the injuries. Even those close to the program have eluded to the fact they are looking down the road for a serious push. I'm not saying they are giving up, so don't jump on this statement to fast. I'm just saying injuries and rules violations may have put them from 1st to 4th or even out. To early to tell.

What rules violations are we talking about?

Hmmm. Knew nothing of rule violations. And yes, we will see soon if I'm crazy. For the record I am not affiliated with MoEast in any way, so I did not have any 2 pt victory. I picks em as I sees em. Could care less about other polls and even present records. I have been mind-melding with WACO's mule behind J. Fred Stadium in Kingsport. Maybe I can blame it on the mule later.