Daniel Boone @ Volunteer

formerblazer

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there no visitor side(all on one side)?

Volunteer has a nice football stadium, and the visitor and home seats are on the same side, don't worry you should

not have a problem with seating unless all of Gray comes to the game and that might be a problem, all fans will

probably be standing anyway (just kidding). This should be a great game. GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to watch the #1 team in NE Tn. Please give directions to the field from Knoxville.

To get to Volunteer:

Take I-81 to I-26 north, exit at W. Stone Dr. (11W) exit, turn left. Proceed on 11W until you think you have surely missed Volunteer High School, then drive 3 more miles, and you WILL miss Volunteer High School on your right. Make U-turn and go back to Volunteer High School.

Good luck...........

Which team are you talking about? I think Morristown is exit 8 off I-81. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't know if MoEast is better than Boone or not, they may very well turn out to be, but your 2 pt. win over David Crockett doesn't get you many votes, yet. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

#1 in the tricitiessports.com poll? Yeah, that's ridiculous, but hey, it's tricitiessports.com, what do you expect?