Daniel Boone @ Volunteer

formerblazer

A buddy of mine was telling me that Volunteer did a little dance on one of the Boone emblem's last year (since it was during homecoming so the field was painted). Friendly rivalry, they got us, any truth to any of this?

I was apart of the team last year and i'm about 100% sure that if we danced on the boone logo or what ever you say we danced on coach rider would be highly ticked off so who told you that i'm pretty sure is WRONG! just my thought on that story but i hope this years game is as much fun as last years game that was the best win i ever had hard fought and fun to play good luck falcons i know you'll bring your a game just play football and play lights out every play good luck to you too boone

Go FALCONS from Emory and Henry

-Ed Smith

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boone- 20

Volunteer-14

Boone wins through clock control. Should be interesting though(ie. the rankings going to their heads)

No predictions from this end. This should be a great game. Hang tough Falcons! Look for a lot of fan support. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How does Boone feel about being ranked the #1 team in NET this week?

I would hope that they aren't thinking about it and don't care if they are. At the end of the day, they need to win the game on Friday and just not care if they are ranked number 1. What does it matter if they are #1? It doesn't give them any advantages during the season, maybe a little bit of confidence, but if I was the other team, I'd want to bring down the number one team.

Number 1 means nothing until the season is over.