Bledsoe Co. @ Sequatchie Co.

bchswar

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If our supposedly star players can put aside their "egos" for a game and just play this game as a team and not play for I.... Then we should get the win this week but if our star players and D1 recruits that everyone from Bledsoe says we had before the season started can't then I guess we lose again...

You were the one touting 40 yard times before the season started. You have gone from defending the coach to blaming the players. The more you post on here the worse you look. You say you are close to the program, I say you know nothing. DON'T BLAME THE PLAYERS! No matter what happens the one truth that will always be there is this: THE COACH PUTS THE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD! At some point even you have to open your eyes and see they are not prepared properly!

I agree this was the worst I have ever saw a Bledsoe County team play. Once again, terrible use of timeouts in the first half, we called timeout prior to an Upperman extra point play, What is that? Defense totally unprepared to defend the pass, when everyone knew they were going to throw it. Do we still get a tape of the opposing team a week before we play them? I truly hope the coaching staff feels the total embarassment of the rest of the Warrior fans in the county!

How many throws went to Thurman? After last weeks game, you can't tell me Upperman completely shut him down.

Obviously the coaches beleived the stats from the Bledsonian, since 7 of the first 9 plays were runs, with all 3 possesions being 3 and outs. 3 step drops and quick slants will be open all year!

third play of the game on third and 13, we throw the quick SLANT to Kimbrell for 10 yards then punt, our second possesion third play on third and 6, we throw the ball 30 yards down field and then punt. Please use your heads and when something is working STAY WITH IT, MAKE THE DEFENSE STOP IT!

COACHES WAKE UP AND GET YOURSELVES AND YOUR TEAM PREPARED, YOU MAY BE LEARNING ALOT AND WILL PUT IT TO USE NEXT YEAR, BUT SOME OF THESE YOUNG MEN DO NOT HAVE A NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not posted in a couple of days, just been reading what others are saying. As bad as this sounds, I am glad people are finally seeing that we have a problem. Now we must address it and start to move forward. I stated last week if we "come out and play hard" we would win and if not we would lose and I thought it was that simple. It was. We did not come out and play hard or smart, and we lost to a very BAD team (no offense Upperman fans). I would have to say I agree that this was the worst BCHS team I have ever seen on the field. If we don't make drastic improvements we not only will lose to Dunlap (which is not a good football team) we will go 0-10. I hope that is not the case and we get on track, but it does not look good at this point.

However, and I will admit it next week if I am wrong, I believe the Seniors will step up this week and get focused and pull out a win Friday. I think we will take this one by 12. And I again will admit it next week if I am wrong and will go ahead and say if we play as bad as we did this past Friday, it will be Dunlap by 20 as they can't be much worse than Upperman.

And for all those that have accused me of "bashing" and of being someone that I am obviusly not, I have yet to have anyone dispute any statement I have made.

"It appears we have appointed our worst generals to command forces, and our most gifted and brilliant to edit newspapers. In fact, I discovered by reading newspapers that these editor/geniuses plainly saw all my strategic defects from the start, yet failed to inform me until it was too late. Accordingly, I am readily willing to yield my command to these obviously superior intellects, and I will, in turn, do my best for the cause by writing editorials - after the fact."

Robert E. Lee, 1863

"It appears we have appointed our worst generals to command forces, and our most gifted and brilliant to edit newspapers. In fact, I discovered by reading newspapers that these editor/geniuses plainly saw all my strategic defects from the start, yet failed to inform me until it was too late. Accordingly, I am readily willing to yield my command to these obviously superior intellects, and I will, in turn, do my best for the cause by writing editorials - after the fact."

Robert E. Lee, 1863

Didn't Lee surrender? Are you saying we should shut down the program? I understand the sentiment behind your quotation, and I will give credit where it is due. You have done a good job of trying to hide excuses for the poor performances displayed by BCHS football. I nor anyone on here have said they have all the answers, but people that can open their eyes and look around know major change needs to take place or things will continue to get worse.

You were the one touting 40 yard times before the season started. You have gone from defending the coach to blaming the players. The more you post on here the worse you look. You say you are close to the program, I say you know nothing. DON'T BLAME THE PLAYERS! No matter what happens the one truth that will always be there is this: THE COACH PUTS THE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD! At some point even you have to open your eyes and see they are not prepared properly!

I agree this was the worst I have ever saw a Bledsoe County team play. Once again, terrible use of timeouts in the first half, we called timeout prior to an Upperman extra point play, What is that? Defense totally unprepared to defend the pass, when everyone knew they were going to throw it. Do we still get a tape of the opposing team a week before we play them? I truly hope the coaching staff feels the total embarassment of the rest of the Warrior fans in the county!

How many throws went to Thurman? After last weeks game, you can't tell me Upperman completely shut him down.

Obviously the coaches beleived the stats from the Bledsonian, since 7 of the first 9 plays were runs, with all 3 possesions being 3 and outs. 3 step drops and quick slants will be open all year!

third play of the game on third and 13, we throw the quick SLANT to Kimbrell for 10 yards then punt, our second possesion third play on third and 6, we throw the ball 30 yards down field and then punt. Please use your heads and when something is working STAY WITH IT, MAKE THE DEFENSE STOP IT!

COACHES WAKE UP AND GET YOURSELVES AND YOUR TEAM PREPARED, YOU MAY BE LEARNING ALOT AND WILL PUT IT TO USE NEXT YEAR, BUT SOME OF THESE YOUNG MEN DO NOT HAVE A NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think I give a #### what anyone on this website thinks about me?...... NO!

That was a great quote from Robert. E. Lee but I do believe that he surrendered and to quote many T-shirts Lee surrendered I did not. (that refers to bledsoe football) It is funny how some posters on here have tried to pass blame all over the place and are now putting it toward our players. I do believe that players are supposed to being making plays but you are supposed to help put them in place to do this. bledsoeb and warriorhead you have now both blamed a different group and so have warrior4ever and myself. The truth is that without proper leadership you CAN'T WIN! This group of players were not developed by the last staff and now they are in the hands of a coach who wasn't developed as an assistant. When you put poor leadership in place then you are dooming your troops to fail. That is what is happening in our program.

we have been "educated" by someone with some famous quotes, here are some of mine 1)In war there is no substitute for victory.

-Douglas MacArthur That one probably says it all but let's go further 2) "you don't drown by falling in the water you drown by staying there" Edwin Louis Cole that is a great statement about where we are athletically, we have fallen on rough times but instead of trying to do something about it we are just gonna stay where we are 3)" the best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or coming back with excuses" Napoleon Hill This one pretty much says how I feel and what I have been saying. We have an administration that has acted like they did the only thing they could..they aren't successful so they make excuses for it. Then that trickles down to the next level and eventually all the way to the players. 4) "Individual committment to a group effort- that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work" Vince Lombardi easy to understand but hard to follow...we have not made a committment on any level and we are paying for it. Now for what to do about it...."hard pressed on my right, my center is yielding, it's impossible to maneuver, situation excellent I am attacking." Ferdinand Foch a the Battle of the Marne. That is what needs to be done now. It looks terrible but we can change. We must attack the problem from the head. Make a change at the top that will benefit our community and our school and then let's move forward with true leadership.