best running back in west tn

btown08

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he is HEALTHY....Tyler "Money" Caldwell is a good one... And the kid from Jackson Northside...The Mann kid... is PRETTY good... I know Dyersburg thumped them but he still had like 128 or 138 yds... Not that tall...but that kid is pretty good... Saw him in a scrimmage earlier this year....Those two backs from McNairy Central are pretty good too... And since he has moved to a slot/wing in Bowlings offense ......Rashad Taylor is getting it done...8 tds on the ground in 3 games and he threw for 2 filling in for Logan Parker in the win over Memphis Frayser...

Im waiting for Caldwell to heal then the Trojans can Finally get their preseason hype "O" going full steam Ahead. Trojans havent been up to par in any game played thusfar due to injuries no one realizes. With All Horses well VROOOM. . With Taylor n Caldwell both healthy Plus Parker,Ellis,Cunningham,cast of rbs a Sure factor DHS "O" will be AWESOME as predicted. TROJANS "D" has Shown up Bigtime n has won the games thus far. hey shawboy your right bout your Cats, sometimes a lose will serve you better than a win in the long run. GO TROJANS!

From my understanding the weathers kid has 575 yards and 5 td in 3 games. I havent seen him, but I hear he can flat fly and will also run over you if he has too. I have seen the kid from Camden and the kid from Milan and they are not what I would call true tailbacks, although they are hard to handle. The kid from Northside is a playmaker. Dyersburg has a few guys who can run the rock. I wouldnt count Jordan out, but Matlock isnt even close to being a top 10 RB in west TN. Although he is a great fullback for blocking, He isnt a runner. Just my two cents

From my understanding the weathers kid has 575 yards and 5 td in 3 games. I havent seen him, but I hear he can flat fly and will also run over you if he has too. I have seen the kid from Camden and the kid from Milan and they are not what I would call true tailbacks, although they are hard to handle. The kid from Northside is a playmaker. Dyersburg has a few guys who can run the rock. I wouldnt count Jordan out, but Matlock isnt even close to being a top 10 RB in west TN. Although he is a great fullback for blocking, He isnt a runner. Just my two cents

The thread is best running backs. Fullbacks are running backs, however they are not tailbacks, but they are runningbacks.

I don't know which kid from Milan you are talking about, I'll assume Gilbert. If he's not a true tailback then I don't know what one is.

I thought he was referring to J.W. Williams which he was aewsome to watch, what number was Gilbert?

Williams is the little number 7 with all the playstation moves and speed. I believe he rushed for about 130 Gilbert is the bigger one, number 29. He had 11 carries for 144 yards and all three TDs. I don't know if you ever got to watch Rod Smith but he looks just like him carrying the ball. The link titled "Moo" in one of my above posts is to the Jackson Sun commentary on him from the Sunday paper.

Williams is the little number 7 with all the playstation moves and speed. I believe he rushed for about 130 Gilbert is the bigger one, number 29. He had 11 carries for 144 yards and all three TDs. I don't know if you ever got to watch Rod Smith but he looks just like him carrying the ball. The link titled "Moo" in one of my above posts is to the Jackson Sun commentary on him from the Sunday paper.

Ok well to be honest then I think both of them qualify as being one of the best, J.W. is playstation quick, and Gilbert is a good solid back as well he runs hard it looks like to me.