Hampton Vs. Creekers

longhairdontcare

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dogs 35 The Creekers 18 This won't be a blow out Could be closer if it rains

i look for a close one for a while also,but i don't see unaka putting 18 points on the board. dogs 28 rangers 6.Or could be dogs 31 to 6 with a timmy campbell fieldgoal.i think they need to try a few in future games when we are up by alot.it could play out to be a factor in the playoffs.

i agree, being able to kick a field goal could help hampton in future games. i wonder how far back timmy could kick one from.

if he gets a good solid foot on it i'm sure he can go 40-45 yards.he sure is kicking the heck out of it on kickoffs.hamptons kicking game has improved.after taking back duties of punting dustin roberson is doing very well also.this could be a huge asset for hampton come november.

if he gets a good solid foot on it i'm sure he can go 40-45 yards.he sure is kicking the heck out of it on kickoffs.hamptons kicking game has improved.after taking back duties of punting dustin roberson is doing very well also.this could be a huge asset for hampton come november.

Very true. If you can flip the field during playoff games that is a major weapon to have. Field position,field position,field position.VERY important.