Hampton Vs. Creekers

longhairdontcare

you've never been fishing on the creek because all you would remember is the but whipping you would get and not the scenery.

Hahaha butt whiping, you make me laugh. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> bufordtjustus you talk big for someone who has had there ?ss kicked there whole life. Now you know that any one of the Alliance could whip anyone from the creek, so just keep your mouth shut, before you get hurt. I guess we will see you tommorrow night at JC Campbell stadium and when you come through the double bridges, you will be thinking, man Hampton is going to kick our butts. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOOHHHH Hampton....I hear you calling me!

I must say.....I have missed hearing that song for the past couple of weeks. I guess we will hear it again tomorrow night.

Good Luck Dogs! I am hoping they will be ready to play this week!

GO DOGS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It may just be me, but do the people of Carter Co. hate Unaka worse than they hate Cosby? If not thats ok, but if so I just want to say thanks to the Creek for taking some of our detractors from your county and putting them on your back. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> As for the game, Hampton by 21. Good luck to both teams, from Cosby. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

i dislike unaka more than cosby, i'm sure a majority people do.....

The creek doesn't stand a chance in this contest. They might have a decent defense, but they haven't played anyone with a good offense and there offense they just stink especially at quarterback. I heard that he is probably the worst they have had in years. If anyone has watched Hampton play then they know that there defense is one of the best and if they come to play like they did against Johnson county then they will show just how good they can be on offense. So this one should be over by half time and then the JV's will play the rest of the game.

The creek doesn't stand a chance in this contest. They might have a decent defense, but they haven't played anyone with a good offense and there offense they just stink especially at quarterback. I heard that he is probably the worst they have had in years. If anyone has watched Hampton play then they know that there defense is one of the best and if they come to play like they did against Johnson county then they will show just how good they can be on offense. So this one should be over by half time and then the JV's will play the rest of the game.

i agree,i hear if you get any pressure on their quarterback at all he panics,wait until he meets mr.andy hardin and a host of bulldogs in backfield a couple times.he will be ready to head back to the creek by halftime.

I must say.....I have missed hearing that song for the past couple of weeks. I guess we will hear it again tomorrow night.

GO DOGS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

my heart will yurn till i return to hampton ,tn.......i have missed it as well......go dogs.

I never thought I'd say it, but I've kinda missed it too! It should be a special night, a hated rival in town, an extremely packed house, and our first game at home in almost a month! I think Hampton will win, and win big, but they better come to play, and take care of business on the field. This business of showing up and then fending off a team they should be handling better is tiresome. They should know by now they can't just show up and get given a win against anybody. That said, I think the coaches have probably driven that point home about a million times this past week, and I look forward to a much more focused pack of 'Dogs come tomorrow night. Go 'Dogs!

Hey guys, just wanted to give u a heads up on hampton.After last weeks game at unicoi practice has been intense..we have been getting fired up every day even in practice..im only a freshman but iv played football for 8 years and through my knowledge i can see that we have improved and have started to take our future games more seriously than before..i know with out a doubt we are more ready for this game than ever..with all the trash talk going around about us im pretty sure this is the most we have been fired up in along time..i predict our JV should be in bout mid to late 3rd quater..im not takeing nothing away from unaka they have some talented players,but we have talent on both sides of the football as well as special teams..unaka has no quaterback according to the games iv heard about.im positive we will come out 5-0

Soul of a hampton bulldog until the end!!

Another capacity crowd expected tomorrow night and the burning question is does the scoreboard work and if it does, are there enough bulbs working that we will know the score? If anyone knows the answer please respond. If it's not working I'll bring a chalkboard and a stopwatch so we can keep up with it over on the Hampton side.

Another capacity crowd expected tomorrow night and the burning question is does the scoreboard work and if it does, are there enough bulbs working that we will know the score? If anyone knows the answer please respond. If it's not working I'll bring a chalkboard and a stopwatch so we can keep up with it over on the Hampton side.

yes it works

The home score side will probably have to get some new bulbs after Fri. night. I expect they will get used early and often. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />