Hampton Vs. Creekers

longhairdontcare

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo it sounds like you need some backup in here. These young lads are talking pretty bad about you. You must have really made them mad. Hampton and Unaka will not be a very close game. Unaka is better, but in the end Hampton will make them bow down.

My back is covered pretty good, Igenerally just give my honest opinion on here, sometimes I'm wrong and sometimes I'm right. I told the Hampton people they were in for a tussle last week, this week I think Unaka is in for a bad night. Hampton is ready.

Pujo it sounds like you need some backup in here. These young lads are talking pretty bad about you. You must have really made them mad. Hampton and Unaka will not be a very close game. Unaka is better, but in the end Hampton will make them bow down.

you are a jack@ss. if they are better how we gonna makeem back down. they stink and we are good so shut the f0ck up

What do you have to say about this Pujo? Hampton doesn't belong in the top ten. Barely beat another creampuff up in northeast Tennesssee.

By Rick Sheek

Star Staff

rsheek@starhq.com

? ? ? ? ERWIN -- All that counts is the winner at Friday night's end. Just ask veteran coach J.C. Campbell.

? ? ? ? Despite being dominated all evening on both sides of the football by Unicoi County, the Bulldogs pulled out a 9-6 overtime victory in a non-conference game at Gentry Stadium. Timmy Campbell booted a 22-yard field to decide the outcome.

? ? ? ? "We got our butt kicked," Coach Campbell said. "They give us a pretty good whipping."

What do you have to say about this Pujo? Hampton doesn't belong in the top ten. Barely beat another creampuff up in northeast Tennesssee.

By Rick Sheek

Star Staff

rsheek@starhq.com

? ? ? ? ERWIN -- All that counts is the winner at Friday night's end. Just ask veteran coach J.C. Campbell.

? ? ? ? Despite being dominated all evening on both sides of the football by Unicoi County, the Bulldogs pulled out a 9-6 overtime victory in a non-conference game at Gentry Stadium. Timmy Campbell booted a 22-yard field to decide the outcome.

? ? ? ? "We got our butt kicked," Coach Campbell said. "They give us a pretty good whipping."

Lets just wait and see how every thing works out, The cream puff we played last week would kick your butts all over the field, guess what we won and are 4 and 0, whats you're record now 1 and 3. Johnson Co would also kick you're rear end. Theway Isee it, you don't have a single trump,talking bad about other teams ,don't make you any better. Its a little tougher when they call penalties on both teams. I've noticed you're disapline hasn't been as good on the road. WAH

Unaka #11 in state? I talked with a friend from Kingston and he said the Midway coach said Unaka was the worst team they had seen this year.

If he said that ,he lied, two of their first three games were against lesser opponents, Oakdale and Claiborne are both pretty week. Look at what Hampton did to Jellico and then what Jellico did to Oakdale. Unaka is about like Oneida ,pretty good defense and no offense.

Shady Valley is a beautiful place. I wouldn't associate the Creek with Shady Valley. Shady Valley is like a Beautiful house built in the late 1800's and Stoney Creek is the out house that the family has to use. And I don't mean to get off the subject of football, but if anybody fishes, I wouldn't go to Stoney Creek. I went up there to fish a few years back and every creek bank was full of garbage with green ooze running into the creek. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

you've never been fishing on the creek because all you would remember is the but whipping you would get and not the scenery.

It may just be me, but do the people of Carter Co. hate Unaka worse than they hate Cosby? If not thats ok, but if so I just want to say thanks to the Creek for taking some of our detractors from your county and putting them on your back. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> As for the game, Hampton by 21. Good luck to both teams, from Cosby. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />