Hampton Vs. Creekers

longhairdontcare

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u must have a boring life

I do believe that it is you that must have a boring life. To get on here and get a name that represents another school and then do nothing but talk bad about them. Mmm sounds like a creeker to me. But I can say one thing it is a good life talking trash to the creekers and being able to back it up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That is the difference between Hampton and shady, because the stoned creekers sure as h?ll can't back it up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

why dont you get a life over 4800 posts dont you spend time with the wife and kid

grow up and stop trying to live off hampton cause cloudland cant win

It would not be a good idea to tell ANYONE your post name.You are barking up the wrong tree gr8one,besides with a name like that you must have played tennis. you could always change it to gr8team. See that dousn't sound so bad does it? By the way, I don't know ANYONE that spends as much time with his kids as Pujo.question for ya, If you had family that coached/played at.........Elizabethton would you not support them? so lets drop it man your rants are way off base here. /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />