USJ vs. Dresden

VOLSfan11

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USJ 49 DRESDEN 7. DRESDEN WILL GET PAID BACK FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS WHEN THEY HAVE STUCK IT TO USJ. USJ WILL SCORE AT WILL. THEY DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE PASS. IF DRESDENS QB GETS IN

TROUBLE HE WILL JUST THROW IN UP FOR GRABS AND WHEN HE RUNS HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS IN SLOW MOTION.IF DRESDEN DOESN'T FIND A QB THEY WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER GAME THIS YEAR,NO MATTER WHO THEY PLAY. ALSO, AS UC ,MCKENZIE AND TRENTON SHOWED,THEY HAVE NO PASS DEFENSE. THEY ONLY PLAYERS

THAT ARE AS BAD AS THE QB ARE THE CORNERBACKS. SORRY DRESDEN,IT WILL BE A VERY LONG NIGHT AGAIN FRIDAY NIGHT.

And now the running game has taken a huge hit with Clay Adams breaking his arm against UC. He played on defense the last half of the game with a broken arm that required surgery over the weekend.

That kid must be tough as nails if he played a half with a broken arm. Hope his arm heals quickly!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think USJ wins by at least 21. I am sure Hardegree will have a big night.

WOW! USJ over Dresden 60 to 14. USJ took all their offensive starters out at halftime. USJ then took their defensive starters out after the first series of the third quarter. Dresden returned a kickoff for a td in the first quarter. And didn't have a first down until halfway through the second quarter. USJ scored on every drive (1st offense) in the half. It was 48-6 at halftime. Bill Hardegree was 15-19 for 300 yards for 6 touchdowns and no interceptions in ONLY ONE HALF OF PLAY! Player of the week! This was a good region win for USJ.

WOW! USJ over Dresden 60 to 14. USJ took all their offensive starters out at halftime. USJ then took their defensive starters out after the first series of the third quarter. Dresden returned a kickoff for a td in the first quarter. And didn't have a first down until halfway through the second quarter. USJ scored on every drive (1st offense) in the half. It was 48-6 at halftime. Bill Hardegree was 15-19 for 300 yards for 6 touchdowns and no interceptions in ONLY ONE HALF OF PLAY! Player of the week! This was a good region win for USJ.

I don't see how this was such a big win. It should have been expected. Dresden lost a good class last year and are down 9 projected starters from what they had in the spring. USJ did what they should have, won easily against 6 or 7 freshmen and sophmore starters. These youngesters will grow up one day though. It was a clean game with out any injuries that I recall. Good luck to both teams the rest of the year, they will both need it in region 8-2A.

I don't see how this was such a big win. It should have been expected. Dresden lost a good class last year and are down 9 projected starters from what they had in the spring. USJ did what they should have, won easily against 6 or 7 freshmen and sophmore starters. These youngesters will grow up one day though. It was a clean game with out any injuries that I recall. Good luck to both teams the rest of the year, they will both need it in region 8-2A.

Just wondering...has anyone said it`s a big win?