Greenbrier VS Cheatem Co.

thebigDIESIL

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC...

Are you certain of the 7:00? As usual, I'm hearing different times from different people.

I believe kickoff will take place at 7:30pm but you better get there early because the stands will be filled. All of the "Homecoming Sweethearts" will be walking at 7pm and there will also be a float contest as well I believe. At halftime of course will be when a queen is crowned in front of what's going to be a large crowd. I stand corrected on the original kickoff time but Greenbrier fans should plan to arrive early anyway.

I just hope the Cubs continue to play hard like they did last week throughout the game because despite losing 42-0 it was without question the most complete effort of football that the young Cubbies have put forth this season. There will be several players absent wearing Red & White this week against Greenbrier. Hopefully those guys can get back in the lineup by next week's game against Marshall Co.

I believe kickoff will take place at 7:30pm but you better get there early because the stands will be filled.

If there was ever one away site that I always felt the Bobcats should feel at home it was at Cheatham County.(at least back through the 2004 and 2005 teams) There is no telling how many times that these guys had played at this field going back to all of the jr/sr pro years (jamborees, home games, super bowls) to middle school (bowl games) and then into their early high school years. Other than the field in White House, I doubt those Bobacts ever played at any away location more. (and also never lost while playing there)

If there was ever one away site that I always felt the Bobcats should feel at home it was at Cheatham County.(at least back through the 2004 and 2005 teams) There is no telling how many times that these guys had played at this field going back to all of the jr/sr pro years (jamborees, home games, super bowls) to middle school (bowl games) and then into their early high school years. Other than the field in White House, I doubt those Bobacts ever played at any away location more. (and also never lost while playing there)

Good memories, bro! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go '07 Cats!

Will #16 or #17 be in attendence this week when the Greenbrier loyalists come to Ashland City?????