Greenbrier VS Cheatem Co.

thebigDIESIL

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...or #42, or #11, or #43, or #6, or #14, or #84, or...

Go Cats!

Agreed. I didn't mean to slight any of those guys. I've been watching Bobcats football for over a decade and I don't believe I've seen such a varied game plan for Greenbrier. There have been years when the opponents could key on a certain player and almost shut us down, but this year it's hard to tell where the play will be because they are ALL big athletes. I think the Bobcats will come out on top this game. I am just hoping they come out healthy for the next few BIG games.

I would go ahead and just list the entire roster!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> especially the freshman team... they have had a heck of a season!

This Greenbrier team is closer than a few in the past... they are gonna keep working...

From the O-line all the way down to the waterboy... they are a team... and most importanly... a winning team...

best of luck to the Cats tonight...

8 hours and counting....

*I would also like to retract my question about seating earlier... I was thinking Montgomery Central... my bad...

i believe that tonight's game will be a very intense game. BIG COUNTRY is right about standing room. This is a big game being homecoming plus a lot of people that dont regularly come to the games will be there because they have someone in homecoming. The ticket booth line will most likely be very long so if you do have a season ticket be sure to show off walking in pass the crowd /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i am one and i know that tonight will be a great time to have it. also the homecoming parade starts at 4 so come out and see what we have to offer! the parades always alot of fun.

Way to go Cats! You guys did great. The coverage at the end of the game started slacking a little, and I was surprised to see one of our Cats even give up on the play on the Cubs last TD. I remember the jersey number but won't say here. For the ones that got bumped and bruised we need you guys, and hope you get healthy soon. I think we lost one of our big hitters tonight. I hope it's not serious.

To the Cubs...thanks for the hospitality. A classy bunch of people...very nice concession stand workers.

My vote for the unbelivable play of the game goes to the Cubs #90. That's what I call an "Iron Man"..../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Way to go Cats.....get ready for next week......It ALL matters from now on.

Final:

Greenbrier-42

Cheatham-19

Bobcats move to 4-1...but a much tougher schedule ahead.

Big Country....would like to here your thoughts on GB vs. Station Camp and Sycamore.

Greenbrier is a tremendous football team. They matchup very well against both of those teams in the coming weeks. Seay is an explosive runner. Ziegler & Dickerson are two powerful runner. Pinkleton never gets talked about but he's explosive as well. Grogan looks much more comfortable running the offense this year as opposed to last year. He is a threat to throw it and run it. Cline is a solid player at WR/DB. Up front #'s 71 & 78 are some men amongst boys for the Bobcats. Defensively they are a normal Greenbrier team meaning that they rarely miss tackles and if they do then someone is always right there to back up or should I say clean up????

Coach Williams, Coach Elmore, & Co. are a great group of guys and always run a great football program. Good Luck to Greenbrier the rest of the way.

Greenbrier is a tremendous football team. They matchup very well against both of those teams in the coming weeks. Seay is an explosive runner. Ziegler & Dickerson are two powerful runner. Pinkleton never gets talked about but he's explosive as well. Grogan looks much more comfortable running the offense this year as opposed to last year. He is a threat to throw it and run it. Cline is a solid player at WR/DB. Up front #'s 71 & 78 are some men amongst boys for the Bobcats. Defensively they are a normal Greenbrier team meaning that they rarely miss tackles and if they do then someone is always right there to back up or should I say clean up????

Coach Williams, Coach Elmore, & Co. are a great group of guys and always run a great football program. Good Luck to Greenbrier the rest of the way.

Classy post, Big County. Again, it was a great game amongst classy CC fans. We know the pains that come with rebuilding and we wish CC the best in games to come