Temple vs. Grace

Eaglemaniac

uh....that doesn't make any sense...and is sheer stupidity....and not funny..... I talked to a friend today who said that temple has added like 7-8 new players....he went to their practice yesterday to scout them for me...

A friend???...sure...so how do you like it at Temple ? /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky Grace they added 12 new great Football player,but not until next Friday.J.Sexton,B.Thomas,6,5 Stud Jarrod that will shut down Mc master J.Kemp and other.but not this game next.I do know they have Appox. 40 kid compared to 26 last week.All B.B. player who is willing to help.God bless the teams after grace.

Lucky Grace they added 12 new great Football player,but not until next Friday.J.Sexton,B.Thomas,6,5 Stud Jarrod that will shut down Mc master J.Kemp and other.but not this game next.I do know they have Appox. 40 kid compared to 26 last week.All B.B. player who is willing to help.God bless the teams after grace.

Where did you learn how to spell?

your name says it all winning1 but i doubt you'll win 1

Where did you learn how to spell?

It's not the spelling. It's the creative (?) punctuation--or lack thereof. I think he means to say that Temple has some basketball players who are going to be playing football in a couple of weeks. He believes that these basketball/football players will make a big difference in Temple's performance in future games. Is that how you see it?

when basketball season comes around we will talk about basketball, but right now it is football season. as for the temple-grace game, I say it gets ugly at the end of the first quarter. final score should be around 55-0. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I just hope no one at temple gets hurt....

the game is @ grace, kickoff should be around 7:00-7:30

Pasture- I am really not lying- what I told you is 100% true...I use the word "scout" very loosly b/c my friend doesn't know a ton about the x's and o's of football..

I also talked to a kid who currently has a brother enrolled at temple....he told me that the school called a meeting a REQUIRED meeting for all the boys at the school...in the meeting the coaches and some teachers including the AD and stuff said that the guys in the school need to step up and help their school their classmates out by playing football, and said that it was necessary in order to "save" the program...and sat there and said "alright who's gonna step up and play?"

That is funny stuff

67-0 Grace wins and begins the domination of Temple until Jesus comes back....

well let me see....silverdale will still kill you.....

WOW YOU COULD BEAT COPPER BASIN CONGRATS!!!

FRA will destroy you.....

Lookout Valley will molest you....

South Pitt will murderize you.....

and David Brainard will just beat you....

SO things are looking good for ya'll to be 1-9- Congradulations school....you guys have done it!!!!

Pasture- I am really not lying- what I told you is 100% true...I use the word "scout" very loosly b/c my friend doesn't know a ton about the x's and o's of football..

I also talked to a kid who currently has a brother enrolled at temple....he told me that the school called a meeting a REQUIRED meeting for all the boys at the school...in the meeting the coaches and some teachers including the AD and stuff said that the guys in the school need to step up and help their school their classmates out by playing football, and said that it was necessary in order to "save" the program...and sat there and said "alright who's gonna step up and play?"

That is funny stuff

67-0 Grace wins and begins the domination of Temple until Jesus comes back....

Yes, you are telling the truth. I think I know exactly who you are talking about. It was the word "scout" that threw me but now that you have explained yourself, I know you are tellinig the truth. And you heard it about the same way that I heard it.