Wayne Co vs. Mt.Pleasant

wchs38

how do u run 3 plays in 14 sec. without any timeouts and the in the 2cnd half the clock works? that was a momentum killer 4 wayne co. fixen 2 go up 22-13 on mtp and have the ball comin out of half

Coach Smith ran onto the field calling for the timeout after the long pass play that got mTp down within scoring range. The announcer came over the speaker and said there was 5 seconds left on the clock from the officials keeping the time. Long enough for Marco to pass it in and then for the 2 point conversion Marco punched it on in.

It was still a game at the start of the second half. The momentum killer was the Tiger Defense I was talking about.

Unless you want to be like your close neighbors (CW) and start making excuses? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do u run 3 plays in 14 sec. without any timeouts and the in the 2cnd half the clock works? that was a momentum killer 4 wayne co. fixen 2 go up 22-13 on mtp and have the ball comin out of half

Sounds like you are accusing the TSSAA officials of cheating for MP. Interesting. You failed to mention that the clock on the scoreboard didn't work the entire first half, not just the final MP drive. I saw the MP Athletic Director working on the clock at the half. Do you think it could have been fixed? Anyway the official ran the clock from the pressbox the second half. BTW, they announced the time after almost every play during the last 2 minutes of the half. Also MP called a timeout with 5 second left in the half. Then they threw a touchdown pass. So why did you say no timeouts?

MP got the ball at the 50 after the onside kick, there was 26 seconds to go in the half and MP had 2 timeouts, first play was incomplete pass(clock stopped) next play is 45 yard pass to the 5 and a timeout with 5 seconds to go, next play TD, plenty of time for those 3 plays. Good effort from WC. Tigers looked exceptional in second half, great job Tigers. I think the clock was fine just not to sure about the guy trying to run it, heard that was the 3 clock he has messed up this year?

MP got the ball at the 50 after the onside kick, there was 26 seconds to go in the half and MP had 2 timeouts, first play was incomplete pass(clock stopped) next play is 45 yard pass to the 5 and a timeout with 5 seconds to go, next play TD, plenty of time for those 3 plays. Good effort from WC. Tigers looked exceptional in second half, great job Tigers. I think the clock was fine just not to sure about the guy trying to run it, heard that was the 3 clock he has messed up this year?

Yea, what he said. That's exactly what I saw. Good explanation TIGERBAIT! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You have alot of free time don't you wholder? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> just kidding, that is some streak though.

Sorry i just noticed you said Ezell hardings announcer... FCS open the season at Ezell and thier anouncer was by far the most annoying person i had ever heard with a microphone.

I do..... lol..... I stole that from the sports editor from our local paper. I keep up with alot of stats but never dreamed of that one.

GO TIGERS....... Lets go get some Lil Green Men......

Unless you want to be like your close neighbors (CW) and start making excuses? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess they can say "The clock just ran out also. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />