Wilson Central @ Coffee County

WCfan09

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think there may be a bigger gap between the two regions. Region 4 5A may be one of the best around not only in Tennessee. There are no cup cakes in this region, any team can beat any other team on any given friday. I know CC beat a good Warren County team but i dont see the Riverdales or Smyrnas there. We play the cream of the crop every year. Wilson Central by 10

i think there may be a bigger gap between the two regions. Region 4 5A may be one of the best around not only in Tennessee. There are no cup cakes in this region, any team can beat any other team on any given friday. I know CC beat a good Warren County team but i dont see the Riverdales or Smyrnas there. We play the cream of the crop every year. Wilson Central by 10

I agree WC is in a tougher region than Coffee however that is why Price always scrimaged tough teams to prepare them for games like this. Coffee used to catch allot of He.... when he came to Coffee due to the week schedule, well Price got that changed and we are playing some tough teams like WC, he is not affraid to play tough teams. It should be a good one>>

not saying we are going to win the title just suggesting that cc should be getting better respect then they are getting from most

lost to oakland with "d" lineman out this is now the most improved part of the team

defense is three times better now then it was then

got over confident in shelbyville leading 28-14 on the lighting delay weekend

learned a big lesson about letting teams back in the game

beat a soild cookville team that could win out now after beating lebanon

beat t-town 42-21 which is our biggest game of the year no matter what the records are

beat a 4-0 warren c tean at wc on homcoming 40-0 that pre-game was supposed to be

a big time game with two good teams noe we all think wc is a bad team

i have not seen wc but seems like they need this win more than we do to prove

they can beat someone

i think both teams will make the playoffs and could upset one or two teams

being from cc all your life you just tend to get excited in times like these

expecting a great game friday night with two teams out to prove somthing

like i said before cc must get beter weekly and this week we are playing a true playoff team

cc 28

wc 17

GO BIG RED !!!!!!!!!!!!

CHS will get respect when it is earned. 0-4 all time in the playoffs doesn't necessarily inject fear into opponents....But they are on the right track to change that. I will say that much, but its a long season and who knows what happens from here on out. Hopefully the Raiders finish up strong and play at home in the playoffs and get that elusive win, but this week will really show you where they stand. Wilson Central will be fighting to get into the playoffs in region 4, every possible opponent in the playoffs will be just as good as Wilson Central will be this Friday night if not better. Good game to benchmark where the Raiders stand, should be a whole lot of fun. Hope Wilson Central brings a big crowd and packs this place because the Raider fans will be overflowing no doubt. Can't wait till the tailgate party Friday afternoon!