Wilson Central @ Coffee County

WCfan09

not home cooking cc never had home cooking most of the official they send us are tullahoma fans.... in fact two years ago we lost a game at home to lincoln county because of bad calls... but that is in the past and you can't worry about the officials you just have to go out there and play...

wc has a good team and cat they have a great shot of making the playoffs in region 4... tonight coffee county did the one think i new they couldn't if they wanted to win... they turned the ball over ealry and let central jump out big. goot luck to the wildcats... RAIDERS LETS GO BASH SOME REBELS!!!!

Best that I remember, you lost that game because you fumbled the ball, deep in your own territory and we picked it up and ran it in for a td, best that I can remember.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

region 4 5a as I said earlier is head and shoulders above this region. Every time I see a game the difference in over all team speed is amazing.

I will go on record as saying and you can look up the comparative scores your self (cookeville beating lebanon is the only aberration). There is not a team in this region that would make the playoffs having to play the teams in region 4 5a every friday night.

Blackman oakland and Siegel would all make the playoffs from this region.

cat i agree with you on all but one thing the only two times cc has ever played siegel we beat them by a combined 100 and something to less than 21... i'm too lazy to look it up but we hung 50 or more on them both times... and we have never played balckman so i don't know.... oakland would finish first or second in this region yes...

it's like comparing the big ten to the sec... size and power against tons of speed just like the sec region 4 has all the speed and region 3 doesn't have much....