Wilson Central @ Coffee County

WCfan09

Let's go Red Raiders.

The defense played lights out last friday and we are expecting the same this week. They have had good practices this week getting ready for tonight.

The whole Defense did a fantastic job even though the newspaper only mentioned a few players names.

They put a lot of emphasis on the seniors on the defense but there are others playing good too.

The whole defense needs credit for stepping up and getting better each week.

Raider Nation will be rocking tonight.

Go Raiders

Remember,

Play Hard!

Do your best!

Good things will happen!!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leave the man alone he is a passionate fan who miss spelled one word after a day at work. (i know this because he sayed it in the warren county vs. coffee county forum cuz some one made fun of him there too) sorry everyone isnt a newspaper writer like you are pedo_29

Being passionate about the team is fantastic...but when you put a name to yourself consisting of "Raider" you automatically represent the community. Do it with some sense....Back to the game...I've bumped my prediction up a touchdown for each team...Coffee County 24, Wilson Central 21. GO RAIDERS!

I cant make a pick on this one, never seen cc play but I have seen wc.

they are a very fast,physical,sound football team on both sides of the ball and are dangerous on special teams and very good in controlling field position, But like I said never seen CC they may be equally as good

good luck to both teams hope yall have a good and injury free game to night.