Wilson Central @ Coffee County

WCfan09

not home cooking cc never had home cooking most of the official they send us are tullahoma fans.... in fact two years ago we lost a game at home to lincoln county because of bad calls... but that is in the past and you can't worry about the officials you just have to go out there and play...

wc has a good team and cat they have a great shot of making the playoffs in region 4... tonight coffee county did the one think i new they couldn't if they wanted to win... they turned the ball over ealry and let central jump out big. goot luck to the wildcats... RAIDERS LETS GO BASH SOME REBELS!!!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job central!!!!!..you guys overcame a lot tonight...even a little home cooking!!!

Home cooking i assume was with the tailgaters?? its kinda of a inside joke if you were there. Coffee County is a good team, i think they will go far. CONGRATS CENTRAL!!!!! Home against Lebanon next week!

Home cooking i assume was with the tailgaters?? its kinda of a inside joke if you were there. Coffee County is a good team, i think they will go far. CONGRATS CENTRAL!!!!! Home against Lebanon next week!

Wilson Central is a very good football team. Tons of speed and that is something Coffee County will always struggle with. However, I was impressed with how Coffee County moved the football and made a few adjustments and slowed the WC offense early in the second half....J.T. Majors is the real deal...These two teams will probably meet again in the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the way. Coffee County needs to get focused and ready for next week. Franklin County laid the wood to Shelbyville tonight!

Wilson Central is a very good football team. Tons of speed and that is something Coffee County will always struggle with. However, I was impressed with how Coffee County moved the football and made a few adjustments and slowed the WC offense early in the second half....J.T. Majors is the real deal...These two teams will probably meet again in the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the way. Coffee County needs to get focused and ready for next week. Franklin County laid the wood to Shelbyville tonight!

So FC got a win tonight?

weve got a lot of speed...i thought we matched up real welll with ya'lls size too....again...good game from both teams....i'm glad to be goin home after 4 straight road games..way to pull through it guys...that really shows ya'll unity and maturity as a team.....lets put this game behind us and get ready for Lebanon...

weve got a lot of speed...i thought we matched up real welll with ya'lls size too....again...good game from both teams....i'm glad to be goin home after 4 straight road games..way to pull through it guys...that really shows ya'll unity and maturity as a team.....lets put this game behind us and get ready for Lebanon...

good luck...hope you guys make it to the playoffs. You have some tough games coming up.

region 4 5a as I said earlier is head and shoulders above this region. Every time I see a game the difference in over all team speed is amazing.

I will go on record as saying and you can look up the comparative scores your self (cookeville beating lebanon is the only aberration). There is not a team in this region that would make the playoffs having to play the teams in region 4 5a every friday night.

Blackman oakland and Siegel would all make the playoffs from this region.