Wilson Central @ Coffee County

WCfan09

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football is an unpredictable sport, as seen from last week how many people picked Coffee Co. to lose to Warren Co.? My point exactly all of these sores and predictions mean nothing. If any of you watch UFC, think back to the St. Pierre and Matt Serra fight, all the hype and the media and predictions were wrong many people talked how St. Pierre would dominate Serra, well no sir other way around. I see this game as the same thing a fight, a fight for the pride and the respect of highschool football critics and fans. This will be much like the fight between Serra and St. Pierre but in this one i pick Serra a.k.a the raiders! They have been the underdogs in almost everygame and they have come out on top in all but one. All these boys need to do is have their heads on right play smart football and just have fun with it. I wish the best of luck to both teams. Go Raiders!!!!

your big tackle from CC, how big is he exactly and how good is his footwork? Iv heard 6`10 340. also has he commited anywhere i heard Phulmer hs been to practice.

Gonzales is 6'10 340 so that much u got right, I think lol. His footwork has improved as we seem to get alot of yardage running behind him. I may be wrong on that as well but not sure. As far as him committing to anywhere, I think he's giving a verbal to Tn but not sure. In an interview with the Chattanooga Free Press he was sporting nothing but Big Orange attire, and it was mentioned that Coach Fulmer did go to one of the practices. I'm sure he liked what he saw with Gonzales, and who knows he might of taken a likeing to some of the other players...lol 5A and Pedo can answer this question alot better than me and I'm sure one of them will reply to this. Hope this helps some for you R45AFan.

Football is an unpredictable sport, as seen from last week how many people picked Coffee Co. to lose to Warren Co.? My point exactly all of these sores and predictions mean nothing. If any of you watch UFC, think back to the St. Pierre and Matt Serra fight, all the hype and the media and predictions were wrong many people talked how St. Pierre would dominate Serra, well no sir other way around. I see this game as the same thing a fight, a fight for the pride and the respect of highschool football critics and fans. This will be much like the fight between Serra and St. Pierre but in this one i pick Serra a.k.a the raiders! They have been the underdogs in almost everygame and they have come out on top in all but one. All these boys need to do is have their heads on right play smart football and just have fun with it. I wish the best of luck to both teams. Go Raiders!!!!

were not getting all the hype for it. we went 2-8 last season and have been picked against every week by the majority of people. you guys have already been tested and beaten a pretty good cookville team.