Wilson Central @ Coffee County

WCfan09

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, i was thinkin the same thing!!... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

sure did

you beat siegel 0 and 3 in the region

you beat oakland 0 and 3 in the region

probably the 2 last place teams

I will take a victory over blackman and a heck an effort against Brentwood Academy as an indicator of where I think Smyrna is.

Nope in my opinion wc will not make the playoffs. They have not played the top teams yet and still have 5 region games left needing 2 wins to get in.

riverdale

lavergne

lebanon

smyrna

blackman

Thats my opinion and I guess we will see if it is correct.

However if my opinion is off please beat Lebanon!

To be honest the real season begins in a couple of weeks.

sure did

you beat siegel 0 and 3 in the region

you beat oakland 0 and 3 in the region

probably the 2 last place teams

I will take a victory over blackman and a heck an effort against Brentwood Academy as an indicator of where I think Smyrna is.

Nope in my opinion wc will not make the playoffs. They have not played the top teams yet and still have 5 region games left needing 2 wins to get in.

riverdale

lavergne

lebanon

smyrna

blackman

Thats my opinion and I guess we will see if it is correct.

However if my opinion is off please beat Lebanon!

To be honest the real season begins in a couple of weeks.

hhhmmmm...i think you guys are 0-2 against the only descent teams ya'll have faced. im not declaring us as beeing back yet but were getting close. we've got a good group of kids and our coaching is 100% better than last season. we'l just have to take it one week at a time and see what happens but i wouldnt really count us out just yet!

hhhmmmm...i think you guys are 0-2 against the only descent teams ya'll have faced. im not declaring us as beeing back yet but were getting close. we've got a good group of kids and our coaching is 100% better than last season. we'l just have to take it one week at a time and see what happens but i wouldnt really count us out just yet!

good luck

BC of their bad previous yrs glad to see wilson central finally winning some, but i think this will be their toughest game so far... almost hate 2 bc wld love for them 2 pull this off but think coffee co will win only bc wilson central have not really played anyone other challenging yet..not sure if they know what they are getting into.. this shld be good one.. good luck 2 both!!

BC of their bad previous yrs glad to see wilson central finally winning some, but i think this will be their toughest game so far... almost hate 2 bc wld love for them 2 pull this off but think coffee co will win only bc wilson central have not really played anyone other challenging yet..not sure if they know what they are getting into.. this shld be good one.. good luck 2 both!!

Thanks, were gonna need it. I agree, it is gonna be a tough game but we did beat MJ when they were ranked 9th in the midstate. it was their 1st game though so i didnt really take nothing from it. i didnt know if they were over ranked or what. they do have the same team from last year that lost by 7 to Hillsboro in the playoffs and they've blown everyone else out since they've played us. Time will tell what kind team we have.

wilson central will beat cc by at least 14 maybe 21.

cc lost 2 oaklnad a team that has not won a region game yet .

oakland also got beat by wilson central fairly easy last week

Region 4 5a teams are so far ahead of this region it is not even close. Most of the teams in that region would not even make the playoffs in region 4 5a.

The only thing that makes me even hesitate for a moment is cc beat cookeville a team that is always solid but the loss to Oakland balances that out. WC is a lot better than Oakland and has some athletes with speed.

Blackman a winless region 4 team went down and beat LC easily

CC and state title tallk? Are you serious? Sorry but wins over teams likw shelbyville, warren county and tullahoma will not be what you see in the playoffs. Right now the winner of this region will probably host either riverdale, lavergne,lebanon or smyrna and I dont see them beating any of them.

I will agree with you that Shelbyville, Tullahoma, and Warren Co are not among the elite teams in the state, but the big win over Cookeville gave CC the confidence boost that has been missing from Price's teams in past seasons. And since that win, CC has dominated their opponent. Any person who has participated in sports, especially at the high school level, know that a win over a better/more talented team can give you the confidence to compete and win. And like I said before, I don't think the outcome of the Shelbyville and Oakland games would be the same if they were played again.

People think Coffee County has been tested very little, but I think the team would beg to differ. I agree that there are other regions in the state who are better top to bottom [and this is reflected in the polls], but I think CC's ability to compete has transended across other regions with equal or better talent. Coffee County beat an undefeated Cookeville team. The very next week Cookeville beat undefeated Lebanon @ Lebanon by 10. Then last week Lebanon upset LaVergne @ LaVergne. I hate to use the logic of "well we beat Team A and Team A beat Team B, etc. etc.", but my point is that CC has been tested and has the confidence to challenge teams with more talent than their own. As sports fan, we all know that winning breeds confidence.

I will agree with you that Shelbyville, Tullahoma, and Warren Co are not among the elite teams in the state, but the big win over Cookeville gave CC the confidence boost that has been missing from Price's teams in past seasons. And since that win, CC has dominated their opponent. Any person who has participated in sports, especially at the high school level, know that a win over a better/more talented team can give you the confidence to compete and win. And like I said before, I don't think the outcome of the Shelbyville and Oakland games would be the same if they were played again.

People think Coffee County has been tested very little, but I think the team would beg to differ. I agree that there are other regions in the state who are better top to bottom [and this is reflected in the polls], but I think CC's ability to compete has transended across other regions with equal or better talent. Coffee County beat an undefeated Cookeville team. The very next week Cookeville beat undefeated Lebanon @ Lebanon by 10. Then last week Lebanon upset LaVergne @ LaVergne. I hate to use the logic of "well we beat Team A and Team A beat Team B, etc. etc.", but my point is that CC has been tested and has the confidence to challenge teams with more talent than their own. As sports fan, we all know that winning breeds confidence.

You guys have definatly been tested a little bit more than we have. That Cookville win alone should have opened everyones eyes. Especially with it being a region game...

Right now the winner of this region will probably host either riverdale, lavergne,lebanon or smyrna and I dont see them beating any of them.

You're not serious now right?

After Cookeville thoroughly DOMINATED Lebanon two weeks ago on their home field!

Wasn't as close as the 30-20 final!

THE SQUAD /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

You're not serious now right?

After Cookeville thoroughly DOMINATED Lebanon two weeks ago on their home field!

Wasn't as close as the 30-20 final!

THE SQUAD /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

yeah cookeville on a good day could win any of these matchups could lose any also but its not clear cut by any means!!!

wilson central will beat cc by at least 14 maybe 21.

cc lost 2 oaklnad a team that has not won a region game yet .

oakland also got beat by wilson central fairly easy last week

Region 4 5a teams are so far ahead of this region it is not even close. Most of the teams in that region would not even make the playoffs in region 4 5a.

The only thing that makes me even hesitate for a moment is cc beat cookeville a team that is always solid but the loss to Oakland balances that out. WC is a lot better than Oakland and has some athletes with speed.

Blackman a winless region 4 team went down and beat LC easily

CC and state title tallk? Are you serious? Sorry but wins over teams likw shelbyville, warren county and tullahoma will not be what you see in the playoffs. Right now the winner of this region will probably host either riverdale, lavergne,lebanon or smyrna and I dont see them beating any of them.

Where is this Oaklnad located?