Wilson Central @ Coffee County

WCfan09

You have to like WC in this matchup. They are a physical team that just flies around the ball. I got a chance to see them dismantle Independence in the preseason and their hot start does not surprise me at all. Coffee County seeems to be doing a great job, but I like WC's defense against just about anybody. They have a great defensive unit.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

averaging 30 plus pts. a game with 300 yrds. rushing

ya'll better be ready to stop the run

cause we will run it on you all night

good luck to both teams

hope to watch a great game

GO BIG RED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, so which is it?...are you guys huge underdogs OR are you gonna run it on us all night? cause ya'll are saying both. it seems like you guys have a great team, but this is the 3rd or 4th post that ive read that has ya'lls stats from other games on it....im confused!! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

ok, so which is it?...are you guys huge underdogs OR are you gonna run it on us all night? cause ya'll are saying both. it seems like you guys have a great team, but this is the 3rd or 4th post that ive read that has ya'lls stats from other games on it....im confused!! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Some people do not represent Coffee County very well. Look...he/she can't even spell "Raider" ... He's a Radier fan so dont' pay much attention to him.

Some people do not represent Coffee County very well. Look...he/she can't even spell "Raider" ... He's a Radier fan so dont' pay much attention to him.

leave the man alone he is a passionate fan who miss spelled one word after a day at work. (i know this because he sayed it in the warren county vs. coffee county forum cuz some one made fun of him there too) sorry everyone isnt a newspaper writer like you are pedo_29

leave the man alone he is a passionate fan who miss spelled one word after a day at work. (i know this because he sayed it in the warren county vs. coffee county forum cuz some one made fun of him there too) sorry everyone isnt a newspaper writer like you are pedo_29

Yes,I can voutch for that.He "sayed" it there.

You a newspaper writer pedo? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Go Red Raiders!

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

its bad when you can not find anything but a persons spelling to write about

i thought this was football talk not the spelling bee site

stats is all we got right now

after friday night we will know who is the better team

CC 28

WC 17

GO BIG RED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think we are underdogs but i would not say huge underdogs

its fact that WC has a better past then CC but that won't matter come friday

its fact that WC plays in a region that is vastly better then CC plays in

WC beat oakland CC lost to oakland ya'll rightfully should be picked to win

i'm just giving some stats from CC

we are a run first then run some more type of team our stats show that

WC has a very good defense i'm told so this will be a good test for CC

hope for the best will be ther for my team no matter what happens

WC with majors leading the way has a soild running game as well

i don't follow WC so i don't know there stats

CC defense has improved every week and has turned into a good defense

CC defense loves causing turnovers if we can win the turn over battle

both teams seem to be very much the same both needing a victory for

bragging rights and confidence going into the rest of the year

WC needs the win more in case of a tie in their region for a playoff berth

CC needs the win for confidence of being able to beat a undefeated team for the top region in the state

GO BIG RED !!!!!!!!!!!

alright, i just wanted to get that clarified, thanks, anyways, back to the game, one advantage that ya'll do have is this is our 4th straight road game so if we can some how pull this off it would speak volumes for our team. this should be a good one. were ready for it and it sounds like you guys are too. see ya'll there. good luck guys! Lets go Central!!