Smith Co. @ Macon Co.

glover

Who will win?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Good win Owls....tackling was better. #2 played the best I have seen him play both in pass defense and tackling. . In the second half our offense was a little off....or MC made adjustments and we didn't. I noticed about 8 soph. and 1 fresh. on the field a lot and making plays. Good to see them getting game experience giving some others time to heal. The future looks bright.

I heard to MC coach on the radio Thursday night...I don't know if the criticism he is getting is justified or not but he spoke with a lot of class.......... and understands that it come with the job............

Great crowd for both teams. Good luck to MC the rest of the way..........

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to my neighbors maybe noone will think I am a trader but very well played. I feel bad for those of you that really played your butts off out there. Not much else to say cause I know seeing some of you after the game was enough in your faces to know what you were thinking. One last thing not everyone has given up on you guys they really haven't.

I agree Congrats to SC you guys played a good game!! To the Tigers you guys played your hearts out..and as she said you could tell by the looks on your faces what ya'll were thinking. I know you go out there for a win and winning is important. But you have to remember that winning in your heart is the most important. All you can do is play your hardest and know in your heart each one of you did your best, which then in your heart you have won. HEART is more important than the score board!!!!! I have been to every game and every lose you have come off of going into the next game the HEART is still there, the odds may be against your team but each and every one of you show up and give it your all and with a lot of HEART!!!!!! I LOVE MY TIGERS!!!! GO TIGERS!!!!!

I agree Congrats to SC you guys played a good game!! To the Tigers you guys played your hearts out..and as she said you could tell by the looks on your faces what ya'll were thinking. I know you go out there for a win and winning is important. But you have to remember that winning in your heart is the most important. All you can do is play your hardest and know in your heart each one of you did your best, which then in your heart you have won. HEART is more important than the score board!!!!! I have been to every game and every lose you have come off of going into the next game the HEART is still there, the odds may be against your team but each and every one of you show up and give it your all and with a lot of HEART!!!!!! I LOVE MY TIGERS!!!! GO TIGERS!!!!!

Very well put /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great game by both teams last night. I was impressed with the way the big owl defense played in response to last weeks game. I had been waiting all week to see if we would come out and play SC football and i think we did. I was also impressed with the way that the smith county youngsters stepped in and played. Great job now lets keep it going.