glover

Who will win?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've not picked on me yet Antwan I am proud of you. Sorry that you will miss the game Friday.

Ah...I wouldn't do that angel...not intentionally anyway. Nobody can question your loyalty to the Tiggers. You have been on here through the tough times.

Yeah...I hate to miss this one. It is always a good hard fought entertaining game to watch. I expect no less this time.

ROFL! Whitehouse had there 1st string in the whole time,just so you know. Oh,and Pearl Cohn,and Trousdale,oh oh,and even Westmoreland. Thought I'd let you in on that one. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Oh,Oh,Oh, now I understand.....................

In short ....your getting beat in the 1st half...and in the 2nd half.... your getting beat...... just not as bad. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ROFL! Whitehouse had there 1st string in the whole time,just so you know. Oh,and Pearl Cohn,and Trousdale,oh oh,and even Westmoreland. Thought I'd let you in on that one. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

So...WH was up 41-6 at the half and left their starters in the rest of the game. They scored 7 points in the 2nd half...yeah sure...that makes sense. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

PC was up 20-0 at the half...and won the 2nd half 18-12.

TC was up 14-6 at the half...and won the 2nd half 7-6.

Gee...I beginning to doubt your credibility. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I hope SC follows suit. I would much rather move up to 3a myself. I just wish we could have the same region we had a few years ago in 3a. Those games were fun to watch.

The Owls would be a great addition to Class 3A if Coach Maynord & Co. decide to play up. If that happens I also look for Livingston Academy to possibly move back to one of the midstate regions and get out of Region 2-3A with all of those Knoxville schools.

Both of those teams would likely move into the first region that I listed in my previous post.

The two teams that would likely move from the first region to the second region that I listed are Cheatham Co. & Pearl Cohn.

Of course all of this is just a guess on my part but it all makes perfect sense to me.

I hope SC follows suit. I would much rather move up to 3a myself. I just wish we could have the same region we had a few years ago in 3a. Those games were fun to watch.

Hey Antwan do me a FAVOR and completely scratch what I said before altogether. I just did some studying of the latest numbers across the state and here is a guess that I have come up with now that I have the exact totals in front of me:

2 YEARS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Region 4-3A

Smith Co.

York Institute

Livingston Academy

White House

Greenbrier

East Robertson

Macon Co.

DeKalb Co.

Region 5-3A

Cheatham Co.

Sycamore

Pearl Cohn

Spring Hill

Marshall Co.

Giles Co. or Montgomery Central

Page

Fairview

I have Waverly Central & Stewart Co. moving from 2A to 3A as well but I believe they'll compete in Region 6-3A will all of the Jackson area schools such as South Side, Lexington, Bolivar, McNairy, Chester Co., etc.

Montgomery Central or Giles Co. will move up to Region 6-4A. Which one???????? My guess is Montgomery Central right now becuase it's a school in the rapidly growing Clarksville area and Region 6-4A is filled with Clarksville schools.

Creek Wood is definately going to bump and play in Region 6-4A.

David Lipscomb is definately going to bump and play in Region 5-4A.

Station Camp is definately going to bump and last I heard they will elect to bump two classes all the way up to 5A where they can play region games against their county rivals Hendersonville & Gallatin (Region 5-5A).

Hey Antwan do me a FAVOR and completely scratch what I said before altogether. I just did some studying of the latest numbers across the state and here is a guess that I have come up with now that I have the exact totals in front of me:

Region 4-3A

Smith Co.

York Institute

Livingston Academy

White House

Greenbrier

East Robertson

Macon Co.

DeKalb Co.

Region 5-3A

Cheatham Co.

Sycamore

Pearl Cohn

Spring Hill

Marshall Co.

Page

Fairview

I have Waverly Central & Stewart Co. moving from 2A to 3A as well but I believe they'll compete in Region 6-3A will all of the Jackson area schools such as South Side, Lexington, Bolivar, McNairy, Chester Co., etc.

Montgomery Central or Giles Co. will move up to Region 6-4A. Which one???????? My guess is Montgomery Central right now becuase it's a school in the rapidly growing Clarksville area and Region 6-4A is filled with Clarksville schools.

Station Camp is definately going to bump and last I heard they will elect to bump two classes all the way up to 5A where they can play region games against their county rivals Hendersonville & Gallatin (Region 5-5A).

Little bird told me that Trousdale Co. will probably have 2A enrollment in 2 years. Satterfield might come on up to 3A again.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Region 4-3A

Smith Co.

York Institute

Livingston Academy

White House

Greenbrier

East Robertson

Macon Co.

DeKalb Co.

Region 5-3A

Cheatham Co.

Sycamore

Pearl Cohn

Spring Hill

Marshall Co.

Page

Fairview

That would be a great region for us. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if it happened.

Little bird told me that Trousdale Co. will probably have 2A enrollment in 2 years. Satterfield might come on up to 3A again.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

That certainly suits me too. I think it will be a different Satterfield at the helm...though.

Powderpuff schedule???? ...YOUR on the schedule...you get SMOKED......... does that make YOU powder puffff?????????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Suprise at halftime???? What......your Band got new uniforms??????

Actually, our band did get new uniforms. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I agree with you there Antwan. Those games and teams were great to watch. Sorry you are going to miss this game, but I'm sure someone will keep you informed about the game. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

GO TIGERS!!!