Smith Co. @ Macon Co.

glover

Who will win?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

wow antwan you must think your funny don't ya on here NO people off all the time and just for your info macon did go to the play-offs two years ago and sorry we don't all get a powderpuff schedule like yall do every year

MACON ALL THE WAY going to suprise some of you smith county fans at half time

Powderpuff schedule???? ...YOUR on the schedule...you get SMOKED......... does that make YOU powder puffff?????????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Suprise at halftime???? What......your Band got new uniforms??????

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey...Songscribbler...I saw where you hopped over to ask White House if SC beat them in the scrimmage. SC people could have told you ...Scrimmages don't mean a thing...but...just because you was wondering....yelp...SC

did beat them.

You asked is SC that good. Check with Trousdale, White House, Gordonsville, Jackson Co.,,,,,heck even check with York.

I don't know how good "that" good is... but SC can play a little bit..............

wow antwan you must think your funny don't ya on here NO people off all the time and just for your info macon did go to the play-offs two years ago and sorry we don't all get a powderpuff schedule like yall do every year

Wow...the Tiggers made the playoffs two years ago...that's impressive. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

If SC can get pumped back up to the level they were against GV, they wont have anymore problems this year. Have to take it as a must win every game.

Protect the QB.... protect the ball....protect the score....protect yourself on every down and make an extra effort.... Personally make each down better than the previous..... Never show you are tired......No room for self arrogance, its a team effort.... If a team can accomplish this they will win......

Don't worry that, powder puff schedule, will get a little tougher next year, when pearl-cohn moves down /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> to 2a, and into smith co. region. This is a fact not fiction.

Good, can't wait.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Sorry that we schedule Macon County as one of our powder puff teams!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Gee...it must be bad knowing you won't have any playoffs to "fall apart in". It's no disgrace to lose any team that advances far into the playoffs. Your post is amusing.

Glad you can find humor in my post. I meant that Carthage is hanging on the bluffs near the Cumberland River. Sorry for the confusion. I'm a realist. It won't be this season that MCHS goes to the playoffs. The only way they MIGHT go is if they ride a bus and watch the games in the "Boro. Yes, I thought they had potential at the beginning of the season, but reality bites. Its very easy for an opposing team to figure out their game plan. PASS PASS PASS! No running game, no body who's able to run the ball.