Smith Co. @ Macon Co.

glover

Who will win?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

That was a joke dip wad. I heard we have about 1060 students in high school and 1100 is the limit before 4a.

Actually the smallest 4A school is Brainerd and they had 967 students when the classifications changed in 2005.

The smallest 3A school was Cheatham Co. with 667. The largest 2A school was Goodpasture with 666.

If you have 1,000 students in 2009 then you'll be 4A. Right now if Macon does have 1,060 students then they aren't 4A only because their enrollment didn't increase by the required 20%.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the smallest 4A school is Brainerd and they had 967 students when the classifications changed in 2005.

The smallest 3A school was Cheatham Co. with 667. The largest 2A school was Goodpasture with 666.

If you have 1,000 students in 2009 then you'll be 4A. Right now if Macon does have 1,060 students then they aren't 4A only because their enrollment didn't increase by the required 20%.

They had 820 last year.

They had 820 last year.

820 to 1,060 is definately a 20% jump isn't it?????? I believe it's around 23% if my math off the top of my head is correct. You may want to check that just to make sure though???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Or does Macon just not have 1,060 student and is someone telling a tale on CoachT. IMAGINE THAT /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

OK I am getting in here now. I think our guys know that they have either got to get with it or just forget it and I say they will not forget it. If your best is what I saw Friday then well guys you did your best. THATS BULL TOO!! Alright you go in there with your minds set that no way to come out but on top. I don't care what anyone says to you that makes you feel like you have no business putting on those pads and helmets and that blue jersey. I don't care if you think this season is over with and your hopeless cause your not. You have quiet a few people that still believe in you. You guys gotta believe in yourselves. If one of your teammates seem to be saying "were no good" " we su@@k" (wasn't sure I could say that word sorry) then you better have a talk with him cause your only as strong as your weakest link. Most of all guys CATCH THE BALL!! DO not I repeat do not let them run right through you. They gotta play your game you don't play theirs. One of you see the other ones getting all stressed if were down by alot of points and there is still 2 quarters left, just remember, till the buzzer goes off nothing is impossible. You look that teammate dead in the eyes and tell him NO WERE NOT GIVING UP OR GIVING IN!!! Your not all washed up and losers either. Ok with that said, Friday, you play all 4 quartrers do not wait till the 4th to come in there you gotta come in there at kick off.

OK I am getting in here now. I think our guys know that they have either got to get with it or just forget it and I say they will not forget it. If your best is what I saw Friday then well guys you did your best. THATS BULL TOO!! Alright you go in there with your minds set that no way to come out but on top. I don't care what anyone says to you that makes you feel like you have no business putting on those pads and helmets and that blue jersey. I don't care if you think this season is over with and your hopeless cause your not. You have quiet a few people that still believe in you. You guys gotta believe in yourselves. If one of your teammates seem to be saying "were no good" " we su@@k" (wasn't sure I could say that word sorry) then you better have a talk with him cause your only as strong as your weakest link. Most of all guys CATCH THE BALL!! DO not I repeat do not let them run right through you. They gotta play your game you don't play theirs. One of you see the other ones getting all stressed if were down by alot of points and there is still 2 quarters left, just remember, till the buzzer goes off nothing is impossible. You look that teammate dead in the eyes and tell him NO WERE NOT GIVING UP OR GIVING IN!!! Your not all washed up and losers either. Ok with that said, Friday, you play all 4 quartrers do not wait till the 4th to come in there you gotta come in there at kick off.

Sorry angel...if SC plays all 4 quarters...and holds onto the ball...it will be ugly. It's time for our guys to play like they are capable.

Sorry angel...if SC plays all 4 quarters...and holds onto the ball...it will be ugly. It's time for our guys to play like they are capable.

Hey Antwan I would expect nothing less from you for your own team. I know our guys have it in them I am just not sure they know. Some of the games we played they showed alot of potential and I know we have some good playmakers. I hope they do better cause I hate any senior to go out with a bad season, hard too see their faces when some of them have really played their butts off and then loose.

I think our boys will come out and really play their hearts out at this game. SC is a BIG rivial for them. But SC is a very tough team; always have been. Even the 2003 season they were tough (and no I'm not bringing up the past just showing some respect). MC cannot wait until the second have to do something. They are going to have to come out eating nails and pooping tacks.

Where's Queen Bee??? She hasn't put in her two cents on this thread. She is always giving me and Angel a hard time. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />