glover

Who will win?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you thought SC would be an easy win...because of losing 18 seniors. We do appreciate the honor...though.

I am just a mere spectator-"armchair quarterback" if you will. We can always see things in the stands that they miss on the field. I do question this idea to play SCHS for HC. I can hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I am just a mere spectator-"armchair quarterback" if you will. We can always see things in the stands that they miss on the field. I do question this idea to play SCHS for HC. I can hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Sounds like a good idea. Owls big in this one!

I think you thought SC would be an easy win...because of losing 18 seniors. We do appreciate the honor...though.

I KNOW SMITH COUNTY IS GOOD BUT YOU DON'T COMPARE TO PEARL COHN OR STATION CAMP UP HERE IN BIG OLE 3 A.......HEARD FROM SOME OF THE SMITH COUNTY FOLKS THAT THERE ARE SOME PLAYERS THAT LET A FEW WINS GET TO THEIR HEAD....IS THAT WHY THEY LOST THIS WEEK OR WERE THEY JUST OUTPLAYED?

I KNOW SMITH COUNTY IS GOOD BUT YOU DON'T COMPARE TO PEARL COHN OR STATION CAMP UP HERE IN BIG OLE 3 A.......HEARD FROM SOME OF THE SMITH COUNTY FOLKS THAT THERE ARE SOME PLAYERS THAT LET A FEW WINS GET TO THEIR HEAD....IS THAT WHY THEY LOST THIS WEEK OR WERE THEY JUST OUTPLAYED?

SC scrimmaged White House...and played Station Camp in the jamboree. Yes...SC would compete well with anyone in your region. We made the semis in big ole 3a a few years ago. We haven't dropped off much if any.

I haven't heard to much of Macon this year other than getting spanked by PC, WH, and TC. They did beat a powerhouse in Hixon. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Where is Hixon anyway??? Spanking are going around lately. We took one last week and I hope we can get our head out of (you know where) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> and get back on track. Good Luck to the Owls!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I haven't heard to much of Macon this year other than getting spanked by PC, WH, and TC. They did beat a powerhouse in Hixon. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Where is Hixon anyway??? Spanking are going around lately. We took one last week and I hope we can get our head out of (you know where) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> and get back on track. Good Luck to the Owls!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hixson? You have never heard of them? They are a powerhouse 4A team!!!! They usually win atleast one game a year.

SC goes to work this week and after the "cup check" they received Friday night. SC will improve because of it, and will lay the wood this week. Not only did they get it handed to them this week, they get the privilege of being Macon's homecoming next week. That is a direct slap into the program's face. We will see how much Fire these Owls have this week for sure.

Scribbler.....it don't look like you compare to those either.....in big ole 3A. A few wins will get in your head....you get used to it, you expect it, you can see it in the walk,talk,practice,fans and on and on. When SC takes the field everybody expects a win. Is that "the big head" or confidence? Had you rather have that or a "I hope we compete" attitude? I never want to see them taking the field expecting to lose or not believing they can win.

The York game....simply was outplayed. Are they the better team? I don't know other than, they were last night.

I expect some weaknesses were exposed and will be addressed. Wasn't the first time SC lost...won't be the last.

SC lost to MOland last year and finsihed strong.

Right now MC is next, and SC is the smaller (little ole 2A)weaker Homecoming opponent. I fully expect MC to play a lot of sad,slow songs at the Homecoming dance.Probably won't be too festive.

angel...what is the theme and colors for homecoming? I just want fanman to come to the game with the right color dress on. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Not sure what those kids have up their sleeves this year. Tell him too wear blue of course. I can't give out any secrets about some of the themes cause I have a senior in high school and they keep that stuff top secret till the day of the parade.