Smith Co. @ Macon Co.

glover

Who will win?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Hixson? You have never heard of them? They are a powerhouse 4A team!!!! They usually win atleast one game a year.

SC goes to work this week and after the "cup check" they received Friday night. SC will improve because of it, and will lay the wood this week. Not only did they get it handed to them this week, they get the privilege of being Macon's homecoming next week. That is a direct slap into the program's face. We will see how much Fire these Owls have this week for sure.

JUST HAD A QUICK THOUGHT.....SURE YA'LL WOULD LOVE TO HEAR...ESPECIALLY YOU SMITH COUNTY FANS...

LAST WEEK WE WERE WHITE HOUSES HOMECOMING....THE 3RD QUARTER STARTED AT 8:50....DON'T KNOW WHAT TIME THE GAME WAS "ACTUALLY" OVER.....OR WHAT TIME OUR BOYS GOT HOME....MAYBE MACON COUNTY ACTUALLY SHOWED A LITTLE RESPECT FOR SMITH COUNTY BECAUSE AT LEAST THEY ARE CLOSE TO HOME...

JUST A THOUGHT......

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST HAD A QUICK THOUGHT.....SURE YA'LL WOULD LOVE TO HEAR...ESPECIALLY YOU SMITH COUNTY FANS...

LAST WEEK WE WERE WHITE HOUSES HOMECOMING....THE 3RD QUARTER STARTED AT 8:50....DON'T KNOW WHAT TIME THE GAME WAS "ACTUALLY" OVER.....OR WHAT TIME OUR BOYS GOT HOME....MAYBE MACON COUNTY ACTUALLY SHOWED A LITTLE RESPECT FOR SMITH COUNTY BECAUSE AT LEAST THEY ARE CLOSE TO HOME...

JUST A THOUGHT......

I know and you know SC ain't interested in our respect or such nonsense. We dun disrespected them already with our scheduling. Let's see, next year it will probably be Station Camp again. My my, we need to start apologizing when we play them in a couple of weeks so they won't feel disrespected next year.

SC fans had a hard time showing MC's program any respect when we earned it a few years back. Get over it. Hopefully the boys on the field will have respect for each other come game time. If we adults don't convince them otherwise. Again, get over the lack of respect. It really looks bad ya'll crying about not getting respect. Geez.

I know and you know SC ain't interested in our respect or such nonsense. We dun disrespected them already with our scheduling. Let's see, next year it will probably be Station Camp again. My my, we need to start apologizing when we play them in a couple of weeks so they won't feel disrespected next year.

SC fans had a hard time showing MC's program any respect when we earned it a few years back. Get over it. Hopefully the boys on the field will have respect for each other come game time. If we adults don't convince them otherwise. Again, get over the lack of respect. It really looks bad ya'll crying about not getting respect. Geez.

YA KNOW YOU MAY BE RIGHT....GUESS IT WAS THOSE 2 GAMES IN ONE YEAR THING THAT REALLY TICKED THEM OFF!!!!

I don't think anyone said anything of the sort. You complained of us crying by crying yourself. Are you referring to the Wonder Year? I said that then. I have been proven correct.

SC fans give respect when it is due. Go read the YAI thread.

I don't think anyone said anything of the sort. You complained of us crying by crying yourself. Are you referring to the Wonder Year? I said that then. I have been proven correct.

Been reading it.

We beat you twice that wonder year as I recall. All I said was, and you have proven it, we didn't get respect after either game. I believe it was the ref's fault SC lost, both games. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That wonder year that you so laughingly refer to did give MC fans pleasure that year that I'm sure you can understand. We love our boys and want to see them do good like you do yours. You have our respect, as a tough opponent.

Been reading it.

We beat you twice that wonder year as I recall. All I said was, and you have proven it, we didn't get respect after either game. I believe it was the ref's fault SC lost, both games. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That wonder year that you so laughingly refer to did give MC fans pleasure that year that I'm sure you can understand. We love our boys and want to see them do good like you do yours. You have our respect, as a tough opponent.

Like I said...SC has won a lot of games since then. SC is always in the hunt to go deep into the playoffs. It is a distant memory.

Antwan, I've come to realize that SC fans could say that another team was the greatest in the state and we'd still get accused of disrespecting them. That's definately not from all posters on here just a certain few. 99% of ALL school's fans are very respectful and have fun on here. Too many people think this stuff means something to the game. Oh well, it does add a little spice to this to watch people get bent out of shape over it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Like I said...SC has won a lot of games since then. SC is always in the hunt to go deep into the playoffs. It is a distant memory.

and your neighbors up on the ridge are rooting you on when you do. Most of us anyway. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

For all of you talking about homecoming... how can you take that as disrespect at all? They had to schedule it sometime. Look at their schedule, what better options did they have? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

This match-up has provided some of the best games of the last few years. I have a lot of respect for the fans in Macon, you guys are some of the best. It's always a great atmosphere up there for some football. Regardless of how this game turns out, I hope both teams continue to good seasons the rest of the way.

I believe Smith Co. to have the edge in this one, but Macon Co. is one of the teams (like York) that always seem to play us tough. Hopefully this will be a good one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />