Kenwood vs. Northeast

BIGEAGLES67

First let me start this off with the definition of the day. "MORON???. A moron is person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment. This definition is very fitting and why I recommend we from this point forward demand a change of name for Purpledemon to, you guessed it, Purplemoron.

I agree with the Duck. Purplemoron does not seem to ever say anything other than he does not like the Knights. I'm not real sure if he thinks there is the better team in the Region, or if he just likes to get on the board to rant about Kenwood. I did see a comment about being in camp, so I would have to guess Purplemoron is either for CHS or Portland. Regardless, he has no clue how to base his comments on statistical information. It must be rough going through life with all that hatred built up over a single High School Football program. Maybe one day he will actually show what team he has an allegiance too. At least then the Knights or whatever team Purplemoron supports will know which game to get fired up for. Good luck in week 6 to the Knights at their homecoming.

Please he is not from Clarksville. We will let our play on the field do our talking. Is everybody excited about the next 5. We are and the weather is going to be great for football. Kenwood make sure you all cook up something special for this game. Chili sounds good bratwurst. This one is going to bring them in from all over town can't wait.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please he is not from Clarksville. We will let our play on the field do our talking. Is everybody excited about the next 5. We are and the weather is going to be great for football. Kenwood make sure you all cook up something special for this game. Chili sounds good bratwurst. This one is going to bring them in from all over town can't wait.

just around the corner. Game of the year.

knights will be 6-0.

please keep this thread clean. we do not want this thread to be closed. an opinion is just that, an opinion. if you disagree, then do so but keep it clean please. enjoy the good start, but don't ruin it by stooping to someone elses level. in saying so, maybe ne was better than the record shows. the eagles have played 5 teams with winning records, where kenwood has played 3 teams with losing records. the eagles may have been coached well this week in my opinion, and the rival may have set the tone. whatever you feel, eagles left it on the field and walked off exhaused. those boys gave their all, and in doing so i hope they can see they can compete with anyone.

nice job knights, make it a home 1st round so the city of clarksville has something to do week one in the playoffs. i will say this is the best diciplined kenwood team i have seen in 10 years. they played hard, stuck together, and did not fold. this will carry over the next few weeks with wins in the win column. we in clarksville are proud of the knights.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

very well said. Sorry about the trash talk. You're right. keep it clean. but keep it up knights...

Knights need to stay focused during homecoming week. If they want to stay undefeated. They take it by 21+ IF SO.

And if not, they have something wrong.

6-4A seems to be making some noise huh?? keep it up everyone.

Think game of the year may be last game for kenwood. The clarksville game is hugh, but there is still mt. juliet and rossview in the final games. Last year the Knights should have destroyed the Hawks, but the ending was much different than anyone suspected. Game of the year may be two games. Clarskville vs. Kenwood or Rossview vs. Kenwood. Too soon to predict the game of the year as of yet. Like the chances of the Knights going 9-1, only blemish is Mt. Juliet. However, if clarksville can get the ball in the air, we may see the Knights with a 8-2 record. Just believe these Knights are just too much of a close unit to lose anytime soon. With exception to Mt. Juliet. Sorry Golden, but late games need the airial attack.

Think game of the year may be last game for kenwood. The clarksville game is hugh, but there is still mt. juliet and rossview in the final games. Last year the Knights should have destroyed the Hawks, but the ending was much different than anyone suspected. Game of the year may be two games. Clarskville vs. Kenwood or Rossview vs. Kenwood. Too soon to predict the game of the year as of yet. Like the chances of the Knights going 9-1, only blemish is Mt. Juliet. However, if clarksville can get the ball in the air, we may see the Knights with a 8-2 record. Just believe these Knights are just too much of a close unit to lose anytime soon. With exception to Mt. Juliet. Sorry Golden, but late games need the airial attack.

Yeah because the Eagles had A TON of success throught the air right? What was it? Last 9 attempts - 7 incompletes and 2 picks? The secondary hasn't truly been tested yet, but TRUST ME, they are always ready because they are part of the Knights defensive unit and we all play TOGETHER!