Mt. Juliet at Lebanon

MJ AND BEYOND

How do you lose when your Back has over 200 yds rushing??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Two picks and a fumble lost as well as losing the ball on downs at the MJ 2 or 3 yd line. MJ returned a kickoff 90 yds for a TD, then followed that by recovering an onside kick. Oh and then they started a drive at their own 6 and drove it 94 yds. for a score.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you lose when your Back has over 200 yds rushing??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Balance! MJ scored every which way, and D bent but did not break. Created opportunities for themselves.

I can't remember facing an opponent where so much depended on one player (Hastings) and let me tell you that kid is GOOD!

All you Region 6ers out there...you are going to have a very tough time game planning the Bears O.

it wasn't really a feild goal... they knew they couldn't make it, but there punter broke his arm the week before and didn't know if there back up was good enough, and in high school rules... if they kick a feild goal and it goes out of bounds then the ball is spotted at the place it went out of bounds... and thats what mj was tryin to do, lucky for mj... they didn't kick the ball out of bounds but the returner for central picked the ball up lol an Odom the new punter has done a great job now that he has gotten more reps

WAY TO GO BEARS SHUT THEM BLUEDEVIL FANS UP ...

Balance! MJ scored every which way, and D bent but did not break. Created opportunities for themselves.

I can't remember facing an opponent where so much depended on one player (Hastings) and let me tell you that kid is GOOD!

All you Region 6ers out there...you are going to have a very tough time game planning the Bears O.

Agreed, Lebanon just seems to be too one dimensional this year. I don't like their chances in a shootout type game at all, which is what we had in the 1st half. I also don't like their chances if trying to comeback from more than one score down late in a game. They feel like they have to throw it and, well you saw what happens when def. knows that Lebanon is passing (2 picks).

it wasn't really a feild goal... they knew they couldn't make it, but there punter broke his arm the week before and didn't know if there back up was good enough, and in high school rules... if they kick a feild goal and it goes out of bounds then the ball is spotted at the place it went out of bounds... and thats what mj was tryin to do, lucky for mj... they didn't kick the ball out of bounds but the returner for central picked the ball up lol an Odom the new punter has done a great job now that he has gotten more reps

WAY TO GO BEARS SHUT THEM BLUEDEVIL FANS UP ...

I'm a Lebanon fan and I'm not shutting up. But then again I haven't been on here posting bulletin board material either. Like I said MJ played great and deserved the win. MJ has proven they are legit and I think the majority of LHS fans knew that before tonight. I expect great things from MJ the rest of the season.

BTW, thanks for the explanation on the FG/field position move.

Lebanon-WC next week is HUGE. Winner tied with Riverdale for 1st in region, loser tied for 3rd with Smyrna, Lavergne

We will be up to the Challenge. Looking forward to this one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Win Bears.

Anybody that says these non region games are not important is not paying attention. In the case of ties where 3 teams have won in a round robin fashion ( example for illustration purposes lebanon beat smyrna/rd beats lebanon/smyrna beats rd) you then go to non region record right now

rd 3 and 0

lavergne 3 and 0

wc 3 and 0

smyrna 2 and 3

lebanon 1 and 2

with a region this tight these games now take on huge importance.

Now then

GO WC!!!!

Smyrna needs lebanon to lose one more region game so it will at least let Smyrna control their own destiny. Right now they dont. Smyrna could win out and finish 3rd. If Lebanon losses another game and smyrna wins out they would win the region so a lebanon loss makes all the difference in the world for smyrnas region chances.

but ----- right now smyrna needs to win 2 region games just to get in and that is the focus.