Mt. Juliet at Lebanon

MJ AND BEYOND

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebanon and Mt. Juliet. Always a good game to watch. It is usually very eventful, good thing its at Lebanon this year so Mt Juliet doent lose on homecoming again... that was a good game though.

As always I supprt the Blue Devils and hope they can pull this one off at home!

By the way Smyrna is not going to the playoffs anymore...

Lebanon and Mt. Juliet. Always a good game to watch. It is usually very eventful, good thing its at Lebanon this year so Mt Juliet doent lose on homecoming again... that was a good game though.

Man, Ilove this woman. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Blue Devils role over the cubbies (CUB MEAT). Haven't seen the cubs play this year and I keep hearing crap. Didn't haw lose to kitties. Not rally saying much there my pet. Fork'im high /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Don't be rough on Golfendude: He is just proud of his son and loves high school football.

Come on Coach let me handle them lol... i can take anything they put out . As to my son the pic it speaks all about him. This one is dedicated to the game and honor roll all the way though. Im not here to promote my son. I'am proud of what he as accomplished. It seems that he gets a'lot of attention from this pic though lol. Tell you what though i don't drop his name in these threads. And i have seen many pics of players over the years on here with names. So what is it about this one that upsets them? Im not boosting about it. It's just his Sr. football pic. This 55 year old daddy is proud to show his work. You don't like it explain yourself then. Hey you might want to cut it and save it for future sale or something. You will be seeing him on Sat. on the networks and God willing maybe Sunday too. Good Luck to any players that work very hard for what they want. And i do love highschool football and all the teams in middle Tennessee. Parents let me give you some good advice with this article here, this is a relative of ours in Tex. Read carefully and you can see what i doing. WE LIKE VANDY HERE! I do my promoting in the College threads. If it upsets some of you well im sorry that it bothers you so much. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Link below don't get left out. Many do.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2007/feb/0...uiting-process/

Is this dude weird--GAY-- or what /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Be happy to meet with you anytime to see lol. Oh boy he looks good HUH? Lot of work there. Don't like it. Go get it done yourself its called work. And its not easy its earned. And if you post stuff like that again.

Coacht might tap you on the shoulder. Reread the rules. Don't be jealous ok. Be good.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Good looking kid and I'm sure a good player.

Coach i seen the one you changed and i wish i could of had him there or with the big MV. But you have to play the hand you got. We be ok here. And thank you for saying that. HHS would have be a good place for him.

Man, Ilove this woman. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Blue Devils role over the cubbies (CUB MEAT). Haven't seen the cubs play this year and I keep hearing crap. Didn't haw lose to kitties. Not rally saying much there my pet. Fork'im high /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Glad to hear Im loved. Seriously though Im honest and im not going to make predictions about things that wont happen or arent of any importance at all yet!

you don't need to worry about smyrna right now. you just might get to see that match up again this season. just wait and see.