Hampton vs West Greene

HamptonBulldogs1

The Big Blue Alliance is going to do just that. Take care of business. We've got about four weeks til Cloudland invades the Creek and destroys them for the 25th time in 26 years. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And we've gotta take care of them muffins from Cosby. I say #85 will get hurt in the first quarter. I pancaked him so many times last year that Aunt Jemimah ran out of syrup! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And if I had another year, I'd do it again. I promise you, we're that good. The Blue Alliance is the best. We've got the titles to prove it and no matter how high the muffins rise up, we're gonna flatten'em back down. West Greene and Cosby should combine to form a giant muffin. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You should have blocked somebody on the first play of the game instead of standing there watching A.T. break his leg. Because if you were such a great lineman your entire O-line wouldn't have missed blocks like they did on that play. People called us "DIRTY" for a month after that when if they had watched the film they would have seen a clean tackle by a group of defenders who didn't even get breathed on by an O - lineman , and they should have been ticked at you instead. big 85 hasn't been pancaked more than three or for times in his carreer so I'm callin bullcrap on your story.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Big Blue Alliance is going to do just that. Take care of business. We've got about four weeks til Cloudland invades the Creek and destroys them for the 25th time in 26 years. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And we've gotta take care of them muffins from Cosby. I say #85 will get hurt in the first quarter. I pancaked him so many times last year that Aunt Jemimah ran out of syrup! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And if I had another year, I'd do it again. I promise you, we're that good. The Blue Alliance is the best. We've got the titles to prove it and no matter how high the muffins rise up, we're gonna flatten'em back down. West Greene and Cosby should combine to form a giant muffin. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think we need to start rethinking the definition of muffin. After watching us play the NC teams, I guess we're their "muffins". Sure we'll beat these teams over here. But the 2 NC teams are the only good teams we've played. Face it; football in our little place here is not so good.

You should have blocked somebody on the first play of the game instead of standing there watching A.T. break his leg. Because if you were such a great lineman your entire O-line wouldn't have missed blocks like they did on that play. People called us "DIRTY" for a month after that when if they had watched the film they would have seen a clean tackle by a group of defenders who didn't even get breathed on by an O - lineman , and they should have been ticked at you instead. big 85 hasn't been pancaked more than three or for times in his carreer so I'm callin bullcrap on your story.

First of all, I think Adam was hurt before he ever got hit. Absolutely nothing dirty about the injury. Next ,if you believe this cat played for Hampton last season, you are easily fooled. This cat is not even from Hampton. Just on here trying to stir up trouble. And third, I'm definately not the leader of anything, but I do wish all the Hampton people would show a little class. We expect our team to play with class and show respect, the fans need to follow suit. The talk about Unaka and some of their players was way out of line, Idon't think JC would be impressed, he teaches character and respect. I'm with him.

Hampton, no brainer, 55-0....

And oldeagle, don't get your panties in a twist. I could be mistaking, but i'm pretty sure azAZ09 is just the new name for Storm55, THE KING, flossie, turboman, ect...

Wow! We have a mister gadget here. Go go gadget waterboy. You can bet the King isn't afraid to admit his name on here. However, I do admit that I'm afraid! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First of all, I think Adam was hurt before he ever got hit. Absolutely nothing dirty about the injury. Next ,if you believe this cat played for Hampton last season, you are easily fooled. This cat is not even from Hampton. Just on here trying to stir up trouble. And third, I'm definately not the leader of anything, but I do wish all the Hampton people would show a little class. We expect our team to play with class and show respect, the fans need to follow suit. The talk about Unaka and some of their players was way out of line, Idon't think JC would be impressed, he teaches character and respect. I'm with him.

Do you know what the Alliance teaches? It teaches everyone to be champions and run over everyone including the Unaka muffins to get to that point. And yes, I am from Hampton. Everybody knows that I played a big part in Hampton getting to where they are at today. I could care less about respect and class as long as I am forever remembered as Chaaaaaaampiiiiiiiooooooooon!! And you'll never be one as long as you pat your opponent on the back. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think we need to start rethinking the definition of muffin. After watching us play the NC teams, I guess we're their "muffins". Sure we'll beat these teams over here. But the 2 NC teams are the only good teams we've played. Face it; football in our little place here is not so good.

You need to move to N.C. since you are so worried about measuring up to them. I bet Avery or Mitchell could'nt beat Hampton. The Cloudland side of the Alliance is on the rise and will be on a level playing field with Hampton next year. The unification is coming. Most of us want it. I say shut-up to those who don't like it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Do you know what the Alliance teaches? It teaches everyone to be champions and run over everyone including the Unaka muffins to get to that point. And yes, I am from Hampton. Everybody knows that I played a big part in Hampton getting to where they are at today. I could care less about respect and class as long as I am forever remembered as Chaaaaaaampiiiiiiiooooooooon!! And you'll never be one as long as you pat your opponent on the back. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you are a joke. if hampton had a president im pretty sure pujo would be it. when he says something id advise you to listen.he made a great point about beein classy. i think it was coach lombardi who said something to the point of act like you've been there before. if you are the champion you say you are act like it. ive got the upmost respect for hampton and im not goin to let some punk make me think diff of the place. you look like a moron, grow up!

You need to move to N.C. since you are so worried about measuring up to them. I bet Avery or Mitchell could'nt beat Hampton. The Cloudland side of the Alliance is on the rise and will be on a level playing field with Hampton next year. The unification is coming. Most of us want it. I say shut-up to those who don't like it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well if Hampton would beat Mitchell Co., you'd better be ready to get beat like 91-7 when you play Hampton, azAZ09KINGstorm55flossieturboman. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not worried about measuring up. Avery and Mitchell will probably be fighting for 3rd and 4th in their conference. I just noticed that when we beat a team by 3,4, or 5 touchdowns, what does that say about the condition of football in our area. Avery is considerably down, Mitchell up a little. Just a reality check, I think. Thank goodness we have 5 classifications now instead of 3.