Hampton vs West Greene

HamptonBulldogs1

I feel sorta silly even responding to this foolishness, but for the last time, The only bowing down anyone needs to do is to the God. I pull for Coalfield out of region 2 and always have. I have my reasons and its their Coaching staff. Simple as that. I'm not into insulting any school or the kids that play for em. I have children of my own and it would make me pretty upset if someone got on here and talked down about them. As far as I'm concerned , its childish and inmature. I'm not perfect by any means and I'm not the overseeer of these boards, say whatever you want to ,just don't include me with the insults. Sure I pull for certain schools and want them to win every game, buy win or lose, I'm not going to get on here and insult any of them. It takes alot of hard work and dedication to play this game and allow us' has beens and never was' to enjoy watching them every Friday night. So say whatever you will, I'll probably not respond to this anymore. GO BULLDOGS

Keep Standing 4-Square pujo ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorta silly even responding to this foolishness, but for the last time, The only bowing down anyone needs to do is to the God. I pull for Coalfield out of region 2 and always have. I have my reasons and its their Coaching staff. Simple as that. I'm not into insulting any school or the kids that play for em. I have children of my own and it would make me pretty upset if someone got on here and talked down about them. As far as I'm concerned , its childish and inmature. I'm not perfect by any means and I'm not the overseeer of these boards, say whatever you want to ,just don't include me with the insults. Sure I pull for certain schools and want them to win every game, buy win or lose, I'm not going to get on here and insult any of them. It takes alot of hard work and dedication to play this game and allow us' has beens and never was' to enjoy watching them every Friday night. So say whatever you will, I'll probably not respond to this anymore. GO BULLDOGS

Amen pujo. I pull for Hampton an my son go's to Science Hill

Pujo I was just making a statement about how I interpreted your comments..Call it foolishness if you may but it is my opinion and I was just expressing it..no attempt to make you or anybody else mad for that matter...we all got opinions and that was mine GO INDIANS

first of all I havent seen hampton play this year. However i did play in NC from pee-wees to high school, and Mitchell is the best 2a team i have ever seen around this area. And for avery how do you figure they are down they just beat Owen the 10th ranked 2a team in the state and gave Watauga (who made it to the 4th round a year ago before being beat by a very good W. Charolette team) a very good game. AND FOR YOUR OTHER STATEMENT MITCHELL WILL BE PLAYING FOR 1ST IN THE 2A DIVISON OF THE CONF. AND AVERY 2ND BEHIND THE 6TH RANKED TEAM IN THE STATE POLK COUNTY IN THE 1A DIVISION. BY THE WAY NC HAS 8 CLASSES AND WE WOULD NOT BE IN AVERYS OR MITCHELLS CLASS THEY HAVE AT LEAST 500 MORE KIDS SO GO FIGURE.

BY THE WAY NOT TRING TO BE A JERK JUST TRING TO SHED SOME LIGHT ON THESE TWO TEAMS

I said that Avery was down, not out. Lost players over the past 2 years that are starting at App. State, Tusculum, and Mars Hill. Just do not have that kind of talent, so they are down. Also, yes they will be fighting for 3rd and fourth. Owen beat Mitchell Friday night. Neither team will beat Polk Co. With some big help from other teams, Avery could possibly finish second. And there is only one conf. winner. The rest play for seeds. You are correct in that the playoff system has 8 div. (2 for each classification.) This is purely for $$$$. Gotta hate a playoff system that allows teams with losing records to make the playoffs.

Pujo I was just making a statement about how I interpreted your comments..Call it foolishness if you may but it is my opinion and I was just expressing it..no attempt to make you or anybody else mad for that matter...we all got opinions and that was mine GO INDIANS

Pujo says he's not into insulting other schools, but out of the other side of his mouth he says, "Them Indians speak with forked tongues." /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> His hypocrisy hold no boundaries.

Pujo, I read your posts with great interest because, even though you do have your bias, (and should) you are generally very candid and respectful and accurate. True athletes will always respect their opponants. The only reason someone would want to bash another school as is being done on this board would be to compensate for their own inadequacies and shortcomings.

"being from hampton my whole life and playing for the dogs I can honestly say that there is no such thing as the blue alliance hampton and cloudland are and have always been bitter rivals and happy valley is the most hated school in carter county not unaka because you only hate teams that have a chance to beat you from time to time and that's not the creekers."

Olddawg, having played for Cloudland, I must say, Amen.

Pujo says he's not into insulting other schools, but out of the other side of his mouth he says, "Them Indians speak with forked tongues." /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> His hypocrisy hold no boundaries.

I was only playing and acting a fool, I'm sure you are smart enough to see that. You are grasping for straws, and you know it. I do wish you would quit pretending to be from Hampton ,some people can't see trrough you ,I can.

pujo, How did the little fellers from Cloudland do this weekend?

Yeah we beat Elizabethton 18 to 7, should have been quite a bit worse, had the ball inside the 1 yard line ,first and goal and fumbled in the endzone for a touchback, we were never stopped on downs the whole day but give them the ball three times on fumbles. Our defense played great. They were a good team and had us outsized quite a bit, but our little guys are tough and know how to win. Special group of kids, prouud to be a part of this bunch.