Dickson County vs Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

I think it goes without saying that ever since Rankin, the Warriors have worked very hard.

quit bringing up Rankin...guess you have a memory problem he is gone ... Coach A is doing a Great job so support the current coach & his program.. i'm sure DC is prepared well for Riverdale & it will be a great game.. i'm also sure Coach A & his staff have the Warriors prepared & the ride will give them time to focus & get fired up!! Go warriors!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO WARRIORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Folk that have been around awhile at Oakland don't especially like DC. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

lol bitter much? That was 19 years ago. I read on the TSSAA site one time that was the highest attended state title game ever.

GO WARRIORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Folk that have been around awhile at Oakland don't especially like DC. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

that first part brings a tear to my eye i see that you are weakening and you are about ready to become a RIVERDALE WARRIOR HUH

GO WARRIORS

quit bringing up Rankin...guess you have a memory problem he is gone ... Coach A is doing a Great job so support the current coach & his program.. i'm sure DC is prepared well for Riverdale & it will be a great game.. i'm also sure Coach A & his staff have the Warriors prepared & the ride will give them time to focus & get fired up!! Go warriors!!

STOP BEING SO DEFENESIVE...HE SAID EVER SINCE RANKIN that means when rankin got there and NOW they have worked hard...he was giving the current staff credit for working hard...while i will admit wheni was there some of the guys worked hard and some of "us" didnt but SINCE rankin which includes the staff now if you dont work your not gonna play because someone who does work will beat you out of a position.

Nobody is against the coaching staff we all support them a lot of people may not like the wing T but everyone sees that the team is prepared and the boys are not surprised with what the other team is doing and that is the reflection of COACHING and rankin isnt there or any of his staff so it is obvious that coach As staff know what they are doing while most and probably coach A staff will admit that both losses last year were game day coaching losses they was still prepared and executed well that is why they had so many yards Right...you are well aware how I feel about the offense and it has been proven i was right so far this year and last year. we have let below average teams stay in the game and all it takes is one play for your hard work to mean a tie ball game or a loss andin playoff games those teams will have the players to do it...i beleive you me after we win state i will be the first one on coach T that went to the game on here excited about how wrong i was!!!!!!!!!!!and i will be proud to be wrong i have watched and coached(baseball) manyof those boys grow up andi will be very happy

Nice win RHS you have a very good football team. Im so proud of our boys they played a very good game our D stoped RHS on 2 4th and shorts. we had a chance in the 4Q to tie it up but poor coaching killed us one more time giveing RHS A short feild with pooch kicks and Running Right Running left and Running up the middle on 3 plays in a row from your own 10 with the game on the line might work with North East but never over a team like RHS Dickson has the Talent year in and year out but they will never be able to show case it till we get a coach that can think out side of the boxes.

I am interested in any further details.

well unfortunately you wont get any from me, but our friends over at the tennessean/DNJ can help us out:

http://preps.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...;story_id=13863

“The novice of it is over (with Smith),” Aydelott said. “He’s a veteran at this point.” so nice to hear...we still might only complete 2 passes a game but i think teams WILL respect our passing game and it helps. only 3 passing TDs thus far but the most important thing is trey hasnt thrown an interception since his first career start opening week against oakland.