Fayette Academy @ Hollow Rock-Bruceton Central High School

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FA defensive line better watch out for bruceton chop blocking and holding. be sure to tape your ankles and brace your knees

This is football and it is perfectly legal to "chop block" ,as you call it, on the line. Chopping outside the takle box isn't though.Wich is way that most people try and take out Matlock.

This game will be a good one. Last year was a shut out but i know the TIGERS will be ready to show the VIKINGS what they have. This is a toss up but im pulling for the TIGERS. GO BIG BLUE!!!---and by the way- bruceton did what they had to against huntingdon. we stayed low, hit hard, and wrapped up on the tackles.

you also wrapped on the blocks. a combination of wrapping up ankles and then chop blocking is pretty effective. you are correct when you say you got low. you got real low. good job. check out the photos of the game on coach t. one in particular stands out. went on all night long. i guess you have to do what you have to do .

you also wrapped on the blocks. a combination of wrapping up ankles and then chop blocking is pretty effective. you are correct when you say you got low. you got real low. good job. check out the photos of the game on coach t. one in particular stands out. went on all night long. i guess you have to do what you have to do .

htown did you when the game, stop your belly crying and get prepared for the rebs. I haven't ever heard any body cry so much when they won the game. Get over it. I really think this thread is about the Fayette Academy and Central game. GO TIGERS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dont sell the TIGERS short. They have played a tougher schedule than FA to this point. McKenzie has a very good team and Huntingdon is good too. The Tigers handled South Fulton and Chester Co. with ease. Fayette is a little bit of a mystery. The Halls game doesnt make sense. Maybe it was one of THOSE nights. This should be a hard fought game on the hill. I think the Tigers experience and solid running game wins the day. I can assure you the TIGERS wont overlook FA. FA put a whipping on the Tigers last year. 47-0.

Go Tigers!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />