Silverdale vs. Temple

Green_Acres

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say anything to get kicked off so I'm not worried about it...and who does Temple play after Pooper Basin? FRA- as in the 2A school from Nashville in region 5?? cause if they lay temple they will kill 'em- however I have also heard that temple plays Franklin Road CHristian??? is that a different team??? Someone Clarify???

Good news and bad news for Temple's game tonight. The good news is our coach knows Silverdale's plays. The bad news is we may not know our own plays yet.

Temple will play their hearts out tonight as usual but it won't be enough against the strong Seahawks.

We will, however, score our 1st TD of the year, and I'll be the goofy looking guy doing cartwheels at midfield!

God Bless both teams!

Did anyone see a goofy looking guy doing cartwheels at midfield Friday night?

i was there and i m telling u this i was very surprised at Temple, they were a whole lot bigger and FASTER than i expected, Silverdale s lucky that was the only TD they came close twice i think almost ran a kick off back, got down 2 the 10 yd line on that one. they had alot more speed than SD but u could tell they didnt know what they doing on offense, i ll say this if that group from Temple stays 2gether they ll be good in a couple of years with some good hard nosed coaching. good job Seahawks

From what I understand Temple's back up QB has been in the driver's seat most of the last few games. The starter had been playing elsewhere on offense due to someone getting injured and it was his first night back as the starter. That coupled with four or five new players and mostly new plays probably made things a little sloppy. I am confident they will find a groove and pick up their first win this next Friday.

SBA "worse than last year"? What are you smoking? You obviously know NOTHING about SBA.

Basin scored their 20 pts against our JV dude - so cool your jets on that. SBA's starters only played 1PLAY in the 2nd have - a 60+ yd TD run and none on D.

Temple added some VERY good athletes, but the score should have been worse. SBA had 2 TDs called back and was inside the 10 another time and got 2 back-to back penalties, dropped a pass in the endzone and then missed a FG. So it EASILY could have been 52 or 56 to 6.

SBA also fumbled 5 TIMES losing 2. So, get a little perspective before you show how uninformed you are. SHEESH!

P.S. I do believe Temple will win at least 2 games now though.

Well I DO KNOW that we are not as good as last year- maybe comparable- and we manage to beat you guys into a pulp both years so......

Excuses Excuses- your team (maybe you) were the first to give up points to the worst team in TN- that is funny that is why I laughed

Temple might beat pooper basin, but they will not win a game after that....

How childish can you be. I guarantee you weren't on the field either year. Last year we had 5 turnovers and you beat us by what 3 tds. WOW! What a powerhouse!

This year we wiped the field with you rolling up 420 yds rushing and 35 pts with our QB on one leg and limited to about half of our offense as a result - no option game, no deep drops, no rollouts. You had 4 big/long TD plays made a fabulous HS athlete in Barnes. Otherwise, you didn't move the ball very well. Your crowd was quieter than one of your legalistic churchmice apart from those plays. Your players, coaches and fans were scared to death because you knew you couldn't stop us (2x all night late when we had to try to score quick). Your coach even said on TV he was afraid they would never get a stop. You let Barnes play on one leg for 3.5 qtrs and our QB be 100% and see who "blows out" who.

You can call it excuses all you want. We gave up big plays to a great athlete and lost, but your best didn't beat our best and you know it.

As for Temple, they now have several VERY good athletes and will score on a lot of folks now. And I don't believe those guys played the previous week against Grace. By comparison you beat the original Temple team 7 tds to 0. SBA beat them in a scrimmage 10 tds to 1 (scored against our jv). In this game SBA played in a fog - no emotion at all, had 2 tds called back, had 5 fumbles losing 2 and had another td pass dropped ending in a missed a FG. Add it up, little man. Should have been at least 56 to 6.

Now a word about class - that would be the act of being gracious, humble, and displaying sportsmanship. Just thought I'd tell you since many of your "fans" and players don't have it. Your fans yelled rude and insulting things while your administration did nothing and even laughed at times. A bunch of little kids threw rocks at our players and coaches after halftime as we came back to the field and no one did anything with them. Barnes showed great class and humilty when interviewed as did a couple of others, but one kid (Rebush) was arrogant and insulting. He's just like his dad though who was thrown out of the SBA vs Grace middle school game by the officials when Grace was up by 2 TDs late in the 4th qtr arguing a call when you were about to score again. By the way, I know the Rebushes personally so I know what I'm talking about.

Bottom line is, Grace thus far won against SBA, but our time will come. You won again this year, at least on the scoreboard. However, you've lost your testimony and respect in the community by the arrogant reputation you've earned, and not just among SBA folks. The same characterizations and behavior have been witnessed by other schools as well. It's sad that people who name the name of Christ consistently shame the name of Christ.

Here's hoping we meet in the playoffs. Enjoy your "win".

Ouch! Looks like Eaglemaniac bit off more than he could chew!

How childish can you be. I guarantee you weren't on the field either year. Last year we had 5 turnovers and you beat us by what 3 tds. WOW! What a powerhouse!

This year we wiped the field with you rolling up 420 yds rushing and 35 pts with our QB on one leg and limited to about half of our offense as a result - no option game, no deep drops, no rollouts. You had 4 big/long TD plays made a fabulous HS athlete in Barnes. Otherwise, you didn't move the ball very well. Your crowd was quieter than one of your legalistic churchmice apart from those plays. Your players, coaches and fans were scared to death because you knew you couldn't stop us (2x all night late when we had to try to score quick). Your coach even said on TV he was afraid they would never get a stop. You let Barnes play on one leg for 3.5 qtrs and our QB be 100% and see who "blows out" who.

You can call it excuses all you want. We gave up big plays to a great athlete and lost, but your best didn't beat our best and you know it.

As for Temple, they now have several VERY good athletes and will score on a lot of folks now. And I don't believe those guys played the previous week against Grace. By comparison you beat the original Temple team 7 tds to 0. SBA beat them in a scrimmage 10 tds to 1 (scored against our jv). In this game SBA played in a fog - no emotion at all, had 2 tds called back, had 5 fumbles losing 2 and had another td pass dropped ending in a missed a FG. Add it up, little man. Should have been at least 56 to 6.

Now a word about class - that would be the act of being gracious, humble, and displaying sportsmanship. Just thought I'd tell you since many of your "fans" and players don't have it. Your fans yelled rude and insulting things while your administration did nothing and even laughed at times. A bunch of little kids threw rocks at our players and coaches after halftime as we came back to the field and no one did anything with them. Barnes showed great class and humilty when interviewed as did a couple of others, but one kid (Rebush) was arrogant and insulting. He's just like his dad though who was thrown out of the SBA vs Grace middle school game by the officials when Grace was up by 2 TDs late in the 4th qtr arguing a call when you were about to score again. By the way, I know the Rebushes personally so I know what I'm talking about.

Bottom line is, Grace thus far won against SBA, but our time will come. You won again this year, at least on the scoreboard. However, you've lost your testimony and respect in the community by the arrogant reputation you've earned, and not just among SBA folks. The same characterizations and behavior have been witnessed by other schools as well. It's sad that people who name the name of Christ consistently shame the name of Christ.

its ironic that you talk about class, when that book you just wrote is so classless-

quit being sore losers, take a loss as a loss, and stop makin excuses.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you are funny- you insult and ridicule me and then talk about class

You make excuse after excuse and put the word win is quotations- you are a disgrace to fans-- when you lose admit it- losers make excuses (which is why you made excuses) Our best beat you- and the best you could put on the field that is all that matters...when a team loses with a star player hurt or out or dead they don't put the W in the win column surrounded by quotations....you SBA people are pathetic...

and what do our fans have to do with how good we are???because they are not loud that means....????what???

So we still beat you without very good fans or people that could cheer loud??? who cares...

The classless people for us might be in the stands- but you guys have problems on the field the unnecessary pushing and crying after plays was embarrassing...

Are you really talking about a scrimmage game????? with no refs no clock- nothing??? that is your comparison?? you are ignorant. (that is a period after the "t") and when I put the letter t in quotations I mean that it is a real t. It is not a pretend t, or a t that shouldn't be a "t"- just thought I would clear that up for you!!!!) hahaha

If you really want to do this thing- then let's go

We still play Lookout Valley, David Brainerd, Copper Basin, Whitwell and South Pitt

I guarantee our average margin or victory will be greater than yours- we will beat teams worse and IF we lose we will lose by less than SBA does the rest of the way- I guarantee we won't give up 20 points to pooper basin even WITH our JV!!

By the way our JV team BEAT South Pitt's JV team- so DON'T get to excited about beating us cause it WON'T happen in the next couple of years...hahaha