Red Bank @ Boyd Buchanan

reaction

Boyd Buc will not play a tougher team than the Red Bank Lions in the regular season. Will be a very tough test for the Bucs. Hopefully we can come out injury free, and atleast make it an interesting game for our homecoming. On paper this game is heavily favored for Red Bank, but I guess anything can happen. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Mister Faint at Heart, Eventhough your not a supporter Imma going with the winner BOYD BY-God Buchanan.

And remember you heard it here first from the Great Predicter Butchie /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

haha.

Your Rebels pulled out a tough one against Union City.

Ha Ha I love a Coach with Discipline and we got one. We had some bigtime players not suited up because of Disciplinary reasons and man o man was it a shoot-out. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We were lucky to come out atop that one. But anytime us and Union City hook-up anything can happen. I've read yall got a big un Friday.

Ha Ha I love a Coach with Discipline and we got one. We had some bigtime players not suited up because of Disciplinary reasons and man o man was it a shoot-out. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We were lucky to come out atop that one. But anytime us and Union City hook-up anything can happen. I've read yall got a big un Friday.

Boyd Buc will not play a tougher team than the Red Bank Lions in the regular season. Will be a very tough test for the Bucs. Hopefully we can come out injury free, and atleast make it an interesting game for our homecoming. On paper this game is heavily favored for Red Bank, but I guess anything can happen. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

...We scrimmaged them and they have a good O-Line that protects the QB...if you can put pressure on him to force the bad throw, Boyd may have a chance for the upset...if not those tall WR will burn you!!!