Goodpasture At Lipscomb

strikethree11

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lipscomb overall is a bit smaller, but faster this year also. It should be a great game.

You are correct.

No matter what the records this will always be

one of the best games of the year.

I hope there are not injuries for either team

and that both teams win their state championships

for their respective classifications.

Good Luck and see you at the game.

This is interesting. I wonder what dinosaurs would make the best football players? Obviously brontosaurus would have to be lineman- the reasons are obvious/ brontosaurus was the smartest of the dinosaurs. T-rex would be a linebacker- mindless killing machine. I'm thinking velociraptor would be a DB- very speedy and aggressive.

eddie haskell.

Dinos were actually schemes, and not names of players. Back in the days of the Dino, players wore no head protection, and Dino names gave rise to offensive formations. Ask my grandkids. They know. It's actually Latin. For example, Camptosaurus is the original name of the Flex or Spread Offense, derived from the latin word, "campto." Barrosaurus was a "heavy" or short yardage formation that originated from "barosaurus." Of course triceratops, with "tri" was the foundation for the terminology around the triple option, and then you had the Wing-T-Rex. Anyway, does anyone know how DL has done thus far on covering punts, and KOs? Vandy1, or Big Country. Thanks.

ruse?

eddie haskell.

Dinos were actually schemes, and not names of players. Back in the days of the Dino, players wore no head protection, and Dino names gave rise to offensive formations. Ask my grandkids. They know. It's actually Latin. For example, Camptosaurus is the original name of the Flex or Spread Offense, derived from the latin word, "campto." Barrosaurus was a "heavy" or short yardage formation that originated from "barosaurus." Of course triceratops, with "tri" was the foundation for the terminology around the triple option, and then you had the Wing-T-Rex. Anyway, does anyone know how DL has done thus far on covering punts, and KOs? Vandy1, or Big Country. Thanks.

ruse?

Pteradactyls would be very useful on the field goal block team

Notes: Wart-like knobs and five-inch (13-cm) spikes fringed the ten-inch (25-cm) thick dome of Pachycephalosaurus, a rare dinosaur first discovered in Montana. It had a narrow face with leaf-shaped teeth and in all other respects it was like other ornithopods -- two-legged plant eaters with five-fingered hands, three-toed feet, and a long, heavy tail. Largest and last of the "bone-head" family, it and all its plant-eating relatives and carnivorous cousins became extinct 66 million years ago.

Largest from the bone-head family? Must be a defensive coordinator

Notes: Wart-like knobs and five-inch (13-cm) spikes fringed the ten-inch (25-cm) thick dome of Pachycephalosaurus, a rare dinosaur first discovered in Montana. It had a narrow face with leaf-shaped teeth and in all other respects it was like other ornithopods -- two-legged plant eaters with five-fingered hands, three-toed feet, and a long, heavy tail. Largest and last of the "bone-head" family, it and all its plant-eating relatives and carnivorous cousins became extinct 66 million years ago.

Largest from the bone-head family? Must be a defensive coordinator

eddie.

I thought the knobs, spikes, warts, and bone-headed family find was actually unearthed as the result of a dig in Alabama? The plant eating relatives, I'm pretty sure, are directly linked to soccer lovers.

ruse?